#41 Archon

Archon

Ethereal Chaos

• Members
  • 555 posts
  • Projects:Wars of Arda mod
  •  Expert Marksman

Posted 03 October 2009 - 07:20 PM

Naz, do not let your emotions get the best of you. Getting some sort of reaction from you is what CTLN7 may very well want. ;) Keep it clean and PM me right away if something comes up that bugs you so that I can address it before it grows even worse.

Like I said earlier, I don't think CTL really understood the massive import of these new tidings... :p
But I agree that he shouldn't keep pushing it. Thanks for making that clear Rob.
_______Posted Image_______Posted Image

#42 Downfall

Downfall

Scenarist

• Members
  • 356 posts
  •  There is one?

Posted 03 October 2009 - 07:30 PM

I can never take Naz's yelling absolutely seriously just because of one fact that pops in my head.
Every time I hear you go off Naz (or are about too), I read it, and you sound angry. But then I look at your photo and laugh, simply cause the “Idea” of a Nazgul yelling at someone seems droll in a way ;) (maybe that's because I have never heard a Nazgul yell before :p)

Anyway good to see Sul back
"Human beings make strange fauna and flora. From a distance they appear negligible; up close they are apt to appear ugly and malicious."
Henry Miller, Tropic of Cancer

Posted Image

Posted Image

#43 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 03 October 2009 - 07:44 PM

It is actually quite a phenomenon. Personally i identify people on the forums with their avatar even though i claim to know what they really look like. That, in addition to the writing style and content, is what forms my expectations of every specific member. If style and avatar don't match it's no wonder that it results in puzzlement (or hilarity, if that even is a word). :p

I gotta post some actual pictures of me, less someone actually thinks i always wear a weird helmet sprouting cables... ^^

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#44 Downfall

Downfall

Scenarist

• Members
  • 356 posts
  •  There is one?

Posted 03 October 2009 - 07:52 PM

Well I'm pretty sure I’m not gangrene walking around with a bomb in my hands <_<

Edited by Downfall, 03 October 2009 - 07:52 PM.

"Human beings make strange fauna and flora. From a distance they appear negligible; up close they are apt to appear ugly and malicious."
Henry Miller, Tropic of Cancer

Posted Image

Posted Image

#45 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 03 October 2009 - 07:56 PM

:p ... now you have thouroughly shattered my conception of reality... ;)

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#46 Archon

Archon

Ethereal Chaos

• Members
  • 555 posts
  • Projects:Wars of Arda mod
  •  Expert Marksman

Posted 03 October 2009 - 08:30 PM

Well I'm pretty sure I’m not gangrene walking around with a bomb in my hands

:p
_______Posted Image_______Posted Image

#47 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 03 October 2009 - 09:12 PM

Naz, do not let your emotions get the best of you. Getting some sort of reaction from you is what CTLN7 may very well want. :p Keep it clean and PM me right away if something comes up that bugs you so that I can address it before it grows even worse.

I know Rob, it's just that I'm used to handling stuff like this myself. At my age you have collected a lot of life experience and life has tought me that you should respect elder people (as long as their not obviously wrong off course), and considering what I do for a living I know that in many cases it's better to put your foot down before guys like this grow too fond of their own voice. I think it's important to have rules, regulations and boundries and I'm used to making sure people follow them. It's actually somewhat hard having to face the fact that I can't control them the same way here, as IRL and at my own sites. Without a firm hand, my 40 000 users in my (now closed) home theater forum would have grown into anarchy.

But hey... thanks though, and moving this topic was also good, since I meant to post here anyways :p

Footnote: I'm actually a VERY nice guy (hence all the women that use me), even if people might not think so.. but I do also have temper and when you piss me off, you'll know it... regardless if it's online or irl ;)

@Downfall: what would you rather familiarize with anger, rather than a Nazgûl? A hobbit? hehe ;) I chose this nick because I can actually relate to those poor bastards, in a way =p Other than that, I also agree with Sul that it's easy to "identify" people with their avatar...

Edited by Nazgûl, 03 October 2009 - 09:14 PM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#48 zachdaddy_3000

zachdaddy_3000

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

• Project Team
  • 580 posts
  • Projects:Nazgul's BFMEII: Special Extended Edition

Posted 03 October 2009 - 09:16 PM

There is so much happiness....and anger....in this subforum!
Do not come between a Zach and his........Zach?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#49 ttandchotmail

ttandchotmail

title available

• Project Team
  • 849 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:21 PM

G'day Sul :p

Can't say I'm much different from my avatar, That's why I use it ;)

Edited by ttandchotmail, 03 October 2009 - 11:22 PM.

No chance of returning....Zero chance of surviving....Well!? When do we get started?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#50 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 04 October 2009 - 08:50 AM

Mohaha, I have always thought of you as a happy go lucky blond guy with slightly tinted glasses :p

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#51 Predi

Predi
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:36 AM

Great news ;) I Hope, that with Sul back again in action, the v4.7 will come out this year. Or even before december. :p
Btw: are there still lot of work left?

#52 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 04 October 2009 - 12:20 PM

Yes, there is a lot of work to do, and with the speed we can work at this nowadays (read, due to our jobs), I doubt we'd have anything ready for Xmas, but we could always try off course. Perhaps we could have a pre-release, if people can accept a lot of unfinished bugs and stuff =p
We'll see

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users