Crazy armored troll

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sir Takamahri

Sir Takamahri
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:39 AM

Recently I found this glitch where an armored troll was going all buggy (repeating the first 0.2 seconds of the turning animation over and over) and sending gondorian troops about fifteen meters away flying! When a party of orcs came by, they got hammered too (from same distance)! Simply by twitching continuously (sp?) he was killing several battalions :w00t: . Weird, eh?

Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me!
A day may come when the courage of men fails; when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship; but it is not this day. An hour of wars and shattered shields when the age of men comes crashing down; but it is not this day! This day we fight!
By all that you hold dear, on this good earth; I bid you stand! Men of the West!

-Aragorn, at the Black Gate T.A. 3019.

#2 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:32 AM

It's the rampage dying anim. It was in need of serious adjustments, and I've worked a lot on that since 4.5 =)

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3 Sir Takamahri

Sir Takamahri
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:33 PM

Hmph. Didn't really look like the flailing death thingy to me, but could be. I only took a brief glance.

Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me!
A day may come when the courage of men fails; when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship; but it is not this day. An hour of wars and shattered shields when the age of men comes crashing down; but it is not this day! This day we fight!
By all that you hold dear, on this good earth; I bid you stand! Men of the West!

-Aragorn, at the Black Gate T.A. 3019.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users