Nazgúls

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 jedi7000nathan

jedi7000nathan
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:10 PM

personalized apperances to tell them from one another also they could give leadership bonuses by where they hail from

#22 Guest_Sauron's eyes and ears_*

Guest_Sauron's eyes and ears_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:35 AM

Fellbeast pit- cost 1000: recutes fellbeasts, increases cp limit by=100

Lv1- fellbeat = powerfull unit able to fly. can be mounted by nazgul when standing. cost=1800 cp=50
Lv2- 10% faster build speed
Lv3- 25% faster build speed, morgul fellbeast armor = increase fellbeast armor vs all normal units by 25% and damege by 10%

Fellbeast: tail sweap, [felbeast swiches it's tail dameging all enemys behind it can only be used when standing] swoop [fellbeast swoops down from the sky, crushing enemys it can only be used when flying]

Heroes:
Nasgul X 8 = Was once a king of men, but was easely corupted by the power of the nine's conection with the one. cost = 1000 cp = 25.
The Witch King = Was once a king of men, but was easely corupted by the power of the nine's conection with the one. Is now the laeder of the Nazgul. cost = 2000 cp = 50.

Nazgul & WK simerler powers =
Lv1: mount horse [obvious]
Lv2: Fear of the nine [same as dread visage but is stronger when near other Nazgul/WK and causes fear, passive]
Lv3: screech [same]
Lv4: morgul blade [increases damage by 50%, passive]
Lv5: -
Lv6: Loyalty to Sauron [mounts horse if un mounted then goes back to a radius of the fortress all the time it can not attack or be attacked. this stopes when the Nazgul is by the nazgul]
Lv7: -
Lv8: The nine as one [If all the nazgul (including the WK)are in a large radius of each other then they join together and can be controled as one hord]
Lv9: Paralizing screach [all near by enemys are paralised for a long duration]
Lv10: the sence of the nine [can detect the one ring, all nazgul + WK gain 200% damege armor and health

9 as 1 powers=
split horde [obvious]
mount/dismount [obvious]
screach [enemys flee in terror]
Lv2: Terror of the 9 [reduce enemy armor damege and fear risistence. Enemys correr in fear]

WK unike powers=
Lv5= Morgul Knife [same as what morgul blade does in BFMEII unmoded]
Lv7= Mace of doom [WK gains 200% damege for a short duration, also causes 50% extra fire damage

Nazgul unike powers=
Lv5= will of Sauron [the one ring will come towards the nazgul for a short dutation]
Lv7= service to the iron crown [teliport to a small radius of the Witch King

:xcahik_:

I appoligise for any spelling mistakes, also I see this will raise alot of 'Unbalansing isues, but to be fair, it wasn't very well balenced agoint Gondor in TROTK was it?
If your still not happy :rolleyes: then that's what handicaps are for. :wink_new:

#23 Guest_Sauron's eyes and ears_*

Guest_Sauron's eyes and ears_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:37 AM

I agree with Wraith CAH :thumbsupsmiley: but not Nazgul CAH :thumbsdownsmiley:

#24 Sauron's eyes and ears

Sauron's eyes and ears
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Projects:Edoras and Bree maps
  •  Brosing the forums for anything insulting to Sauron.

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:34 AM

I thought about this for a long time, and I have now come up with this:

Mordor is not ment to be balanced, nor any evil fraction, think of the siege of Helms Deep and of Minas Trith and think of the distraction at the black gate 10'000 to 1 I say

and also I have some idias about orcs but thay're for a diferant topic.
I appoligise for any spelling mistakes, I just can't spell that well all the time!
If you wish to kill me, please post about it in my profile comments and allow 1 mounth for me to read it and prepare my defences(maibie 2 when I am being lazy or am cought up in work, or a game, or something).

I just saw this: Saurons Eyes and Ears
and: Special Extended Edition
spooky.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users