Nazgul slayer

• Banned
  • 111 posts
  • Projects:Tom Bombadil [game]
  •  Black sheep

Posted 17 October 2009 - 04:22 PM

*split from recruit topic* /Naz

Ahhhhh :p
Well...Nazgul have you got some statistics on how many people visit this forum? Just curious...

Edited by Nazgûl, 18 October 2009 - 12:54 PM.

This is just a suggestion...the text above.

#2 av8r

av8r

SEE Support Mgr

• Project Team
  • 489 posts
  • Projects:SEE

Posted 17 October 2009 - 04:26 PM

*don't quote when not needed* :p /Naz

Probably something you could find out at the main Revora page

Edited by Nazgûl, 18 October 2009 - 12:55 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 18 October 2009 - 12:56 PM

I'm not sure... but I do know that in the time of Beta 4.5, SEE ate 50-75% of all the traffic to Revora... :p

Edited by Nazgûl, 18 October 2009 - 12:56 PM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#4 Hermoor

Hermoor

Nazgul slayer

• Banned
  • 111 posts
  • Projects:Tom Bombadil [game]
  •  Black sheep

Posted 18 October 2009 - 04:03 PM

I like this mod, I think the reason it's so quiet in this forum. Is because there is no gaming community, no servers to choose from. I have to admit after getting the game and finding this mod, I'm hooked xD now I'm addicted to this game, just because of this mod. This mod makes this the best rts game I have ever played. Better than Age of empires even. I think Nazgul, if you could host some servers and get a stable community of players. Because this game isn't dead already right? O.o This forum would be much more active, the reason I'm slowly abandoning this mod, is because there are no players to play against. Just bots...I think if you get more players playing this you could make this mod into what the source mod is for Counter strike but maybe better.
This is just a suggestion...the text above.

#5 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:10 PM

Thank you ^_^ This is a modding community though, not really a gaming community... However, we had a big bunch of fans and players coming here when beta 4.5 was new. Maybe that will happen again. Reardless, I think life will come back to this game and this mod when we get the next beta ready. The problem is that we all have very limited time with irl work and such. So all the time we have for SEE must go into pure modding, not gaming unfortionately...

But, like I said. With the new beta, things will come alive again. Trust me :good:

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users