CaH mount?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Esparado_*

Guest_Esparado_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:23 PM

-Give all cah mount except troll and give all cah toggle weapon ability except troll (troll could have a power like spear trow, just switch the spear with a rock)

#2 Guest_Newbie Modder_*

Guest_Newbie Modder_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:17 PM

Hi everyone
I know that is quite old topic, but I'm not a user of this forum, and as I see there is no solution of this problem. I was looking for answer on these and other forums, I was reading artictes and nothing. Well, not exactly nothing, cause I know much more about modding, so thanks guys, but I still don't know one thing:

I changed one cah by renaming his models, skeletons and general anims (in fact I don't care about other cahs, so it's ok for now) with one of existing heroes. When he just move or fight with sword anims are ok, but when he's mounted - there are no anims or something, because he's flying without moving (well, he put his arms like a plane, legs together and that's all)
I know that he's riding, because he's faster and there is a dust behing him, but no horse appear and he doesn't move his legs and arms. I'm working on Corrupted Man, so he has Toggle Weapon too, and there is second problem - he's standing with his sword and shooting, but no bow appear and he's not moving again. I used Glorfindel (models, anims and skeleton) for sword fighting, Haldir for bow and Theoden to ride on horse.

I read something on this forum about skeletons, and I delete them from createaheromodels.inc and add then in every anims like that: RUHHs_Theo_SKL.RUHHs_Theo_FLYC

I done this in anims and mounted anims and now he looks like a funny plane all the time :/ (he's not moving his arms and legs, even when he's walking/fighting with sword)

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Please write if you need some of my modded ini's or something
Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users