Caspa

title available

• Members
  • 938 posts
  •  Shine On, Lurk Moar

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:35 AM

I started posting
Hostile is a cunt.

Thought I'd have that here to save time.

#22 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 28 October 2009 - 01:55 AM

Neh... visitors is nothing. Having a site that can say it had over 1,000,000 posts is something neat. It sound pointless... and it is, but we have nothing to look forward too these days. So the 1,000,000th post can be worth celebrating.

#23 Spectre

Spectre

Rampant AI

• Hosted
  • 1,240 posts
  • Projects:Worldbuilding
  •  The Undead

Posted 28 October 2009 - 02:34 AM

Post numbers are easily fabricated and mean nothing.

The Intellectual to Non-Intellectual posts ratio matters much more, as you're counting the posts that took at least some level of thought, rather than senseless one-word or one-sentence posts. This would mean eliminating all posts from the Junkyard section, along with any other post unworthy of counting.

Still, it doesn't matter. Try to find some thing we could think worthy of looking forward to. For me it would be Revora being worthy of note in magazines and other 'official' publications.

#24 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:13 AM

Or when we get our own country. I'm still holding out for that one.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#25 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:49 AM

I'd just conquer the shit out of it.

#26 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:59 PM

Meh, just wake me up when 'world domination' is on top of the to-do.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#27 Florisz

Florisz

The Young Reindeer

• Project Team
  • 2,322 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:02 PM

When I saw the title I thought we'd actually reached a million :p

Posted Image

#28 Romanul

Romanul

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 07:50 PM

Then it's a memo to pick up the pace. You're already going to prison Cas, so contribute that final day of
freedom to spam. 300,000 blank posts would be fine.

So once again, as a member of staff, you're encouraging me to spam the living shit out of Revora? I thought
you would've learnt your lesson by now. You wanna hope DLotS doesn't catch wind of this...

Oh for the love of... if you didn't know that was a joke Cas, then it's a shame.

I knew it was a joke, but joke or not, it's still a rather irresponsible thing to say. If I was the malicious sort, I
would spam the shit out of Revora and use what you said to scapegoat my actions. I'd end up with a mere
warning, but the consequences for you would be far more severe. You're a member of staff, so start thinking
before you hit that "Add Reply" button.

Or,for the sake of lulz,next time when he wants to post shit,it should be mandatory for him to be drunk.Or high on drugs.

Or simply raep'd by Pedobear.

But besides this,good point.

#29 Caspa

Caspa

title available

• Members
  • 938 posts
  •  Shine On, Lurk Moar

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:55 AM

Then it's a memo to pick up the pace. You're already going to prison Cas, so contribute that final day of

So once again, as a member of staff, you're encouraging me to spam the living shit out of Revora? I thought
you would've learnt your lesson by now. You wanna hope DLotS doesn't catch wind of this...

Oh for the love of... if you didn't know that was a joke Cas, then it's a shame.

I knew it was a joke, but joke or not, it's still a rather irresponsible thing to say. If I was the malicious sort, I
would spam the shit out of Revora and use what you said to scapegoat my actions. I'd end up with a mere
warning, but the consequences for you would be far more severe. You're a member of staff, so start thinking

Or,for the sake of lulz,next time when he wants to post shit,it should be mandatory for him to be drunk.Or high on drugs.

He usually is anyway, isn't he? I'm not exactly sure he's Staff material myself...
Hostile is a cunt.

#30 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:04 AM

Oh you ninny. Go shoot yourself. Whoops... my word, my command apparently. Power is messy.
Just get over it already for Twitter's sake.

Or simply raep'd by Pedobear.

But besides this,good point.

Guhh... gap posting again.

Edited by {IP}Pasidon, 30 October 2009 - 02:58 AM.

#31 Caspa

Caspa

title available

• Members
  • 938 posts
  •  Shine On, Lurk Moar

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:23 AM

Well what are you gonna do about it? Gonna ban him for his gap-posting, you fail quoter? Or maybe ask him to
spam the shit out of Revora too?
Hostile is a cunt.

#32 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:56 AM

Woops. Quote went screwy.

Your logic sort of died there.

#33 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:50 AM

inb4lock + inb4b&.

#34 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:55 AM

Same. Pow!
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#35 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:55 PM

..wah?

He usually is anyway, isn't he? I'm not exactly sure he's Staff material myself...

And what's up with all the quotequoting?
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#36 Caspa

Caspa

title available

• Members
  • 938 posts
  •  Shine On, Lurk Moar

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:58 PM

..wah?

Quote pyramids look pretty damn cool ;)
Hostile is a cunt.

#37 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:11 PM

..wah?

Hmm, now you mention it, I tend to agree. Doesn't make things less annoying in non-spam topics, though.

#38 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts
  • Projects:Winning.
  •  Slowly becoming a Veteran

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:22 PM

..wah?

Hmm, now you mention it, I tend to agree. Doesn't make things less annoying in non-spam topics, though.

I say we quote-pyramid all the way to the millionth.

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

Use all your well-learned politesse,

Or I'll lay your soul to waste.

#39 Caspa

Caspa

title available

• Members
  • 938 posts
  •  Shine On, Lurk Moar

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:39 PM

..wah?

I say we quote-pyramid all the way to the millionth.

I've heard worse ideas lately...
Hostile is a cunt.

#40 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:47 PM

The quote pyramids will break long before you reach that point because there's a limit on how big a pyramid can be. Just so you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users