1 reply to this topic

#1 Jeth Calark

Jeth Calark

A man who used to be here

• Project Team
  • 1,823 posts
  •  Sithspit!

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:00 AM

Back from the dead, I'm the sleeper done slumberin'! Pass me the mic, and I might stop mumblin'!

Now, did you honestly think you could get rid of me? :popcorn:

HUMAN CHARACTER

Name: Layne McConacher
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 145 lbs
Appearance: Caucasian with an average build. Neither tall nor short, fat nor skinny. Brown hair that is half curly and half straight, which he wears somewhat thick and curly. Blue eyes,
Family: Wife Natalie (22), sister Stephanie (23) and parents and grandparents.
Biography:
Layne comes from a mixed ancestry and heritage of Scottish, Irish, English, and German; Scottish is the most dominant. He was born and raised in Texas and has all the pride and state loyalty that Texans are known for. He is considered a strong and hard-working person, though his strength is not highly exceptional.

Academically, Layne has always done well. Homeschooled all the way through high school, he went on to acquire a Master's degree in English. He is currently working on a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, albeit at a slower pace than normal. His interest in computers stems from teenage modding of computer games, specifically the Battle for Middle-earth series.
Layne holds a job teaching English at the local college, but his real job is that of an author. He writes fiction in sci-fi, fantasy, thriller, action/adventure, and mystery genres; several of his books have already been published.

Layne's personality is mostly friendly and connective, despite his nature as a geek. He is known for his witty and/or sarcastic replies, and he quotes lines from the variety of sources his interests span (like movies, books, and games). He owns and, on rare occasion, plays a clarinet.

He was married to his wife Natalie over a year ago. While early married life is not easy, it is obvious they still love each other just the same as when they were wed.

STORY CHARACTERS

Name: Kopaka Nuva
Story: Bionicle
Weapons: Ice Blade, Ice Shield, elemental powers of Ice, 6 Kanohi Nuva masks of power
Biography: Kopaka on BioSector01 (obviously, I’m bringing him into our RPG as a Nuva. However, I’m bringing him before the events of the 2008 story arc. Therefore, he doesn’t have that Adaptive Armor.)
Appearance:
Posted Image

Name: Gandalf the White
Story: Lord of the Rings
Weapons: Elvish sword Glamdring, wizard’s staff, Istari power
Biography: Gandalf on Wikipedia
Appearance:
Posted Image

Name: Master Chief Petty Officer John-117
Story: Halo
Weapons: His existence. MA5C Assault Rifle, SRS99D-S2 AM Sniper Rifle, frag grenades. Is adept at using any UNSC weapons or repurposing foreign ones.
Biography: John-117 on Halopedia
Appearance:
Posted Image

I assume that, by default, Shadowfax will come with Gandalf and Cortana with Master Chief.
Also, I tried to pick a versatile set of weaponry for Master Chief to carry with him that would enable him to have a useful gun no what he needed to do. If anyone can suggest a better set, let me know.

Edited by Jeth Calark, 08 December 2009 - 09:04 AM.

#2 {IRS}Athos

{IRS}Athos

Non Sequitur

• Members
  • 4,008 posts
  • Projects:Ex-Advisor
  •  Resident Shakespearean.

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:55 PM

'bout time! :popcorn: Approved.

Welcome back, Jeth. :)
BulletsfromaGunbanner_zps974f3ea8.png

Careful. This link is DANGEROUS. Do NOT click it. This one, however, is fine.

I had the meaning of life in my signature, but it exceeded the character limit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users