Random defeat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_OctavianIV_*_*

Guest_Guest_OctavianIV_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:25 PM

Hello everyone, I have a slight problem with SEE - I was playing as MOTW and after a few minutes the game killsall my men and the "defeated" screen comes up. I haven't done anything to provoke it I'm sure. Has anyone had this problem/come upwith a solution?

I recently moved my folders around form C: to E: (both BFMEII and SEE), andthe game seems to work fine apart from this.

I'm running Vista.

thanks in advance,

Oct.

#2 Sauron's eyes and ears

Sauron's eyes and ears
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Projects:Edoras and Bree maps
  •  Brosing the forums for anything insulting to Sauron.

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:59 AM

Yes I got the same problem just now, I usaly quit by then as I normally play as mordor and as soon as I see (or rather don't see) an invisible unit I quit, but this time I was taking screen shots and all my buildings collapced. This has got to be fixed, it has closed lots of mods.

I am running XP by the way.

Edited by Sauron's eyes and ears, 23 October 2011 - 10:00 AM.

I appoligise for any spelling mistakes, I just can't spell that well all the time!
If you wish to kill me, please post about it in my profile comments and allow 1 mounth for me to read it and prepare my defences(maibie 2 when I am being lazy or am cought up in work, or a game, or something).

I just saw this: Saurons Eyes and Ears
and: Special Extended Edition
spooky.

#3 Mordor Slayer

Mordor Slayer

SEE Marketing Manager

• Project Team
  • 1,424 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:06 PM

It's due to EA's overly aggressive anti-piracy measures. The only possible solution is restarting your skirmish match or reinstalling the game.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users