Photo

Rules for Modding the RC Mod & Getting "hosted" here!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod + SEE + RTS Engine
  •  The Dangerous T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 02 January 2010 - 11:46 AM

Installer 1.06:

NOT reading this may cause to serious issues, so it is advised you do read this...

I hereby agree with these terms:
- I will not Remove any of the factions created by the RC Mod staff, if i attempt to and the Staff find out you may get in trouble with us. If you want to remove any existing factions you must ask Ridder Geel!
- I will not blame the RC Mod staff for anything that I do wrong, I use this program to change aspects of the game, risking that the game may act in strange and unexpected ways.
- If I want to have my "Mod" hosted in the RC Mod Hosted Mod's section I will respect the RC Mod staff and i will not post inappropriate items. My mod will also live up to the3rdage & Revora Hosting standards.
- I may create topics in the RC Mod Hosted Mod's section to show the RC Mod Staff about my mod and how far you have gotten it ready. If I want my own sub-forum I will have to have enough to show the staff that I will finish my mod, so Ridder Geel can ask Rob38 if I may be given a separate sub-forum in the RC Mod Hosted Mod's section.
- I will NOT take things from other mods and claim them as my own. IF I want to use things from other mods, then I will ask them permission. Not doing so will cause major issues which we'd rather not have. It can lead to a PERMANENT BAN from Revora!

The major points of attention have been mentioned, but there may be other things you must agree with, but those things may lead to minor discussions. It is advised to ask if you have a question about something you ask it here!

Ridder Geel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users