• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 khamulrulz

khamulrulz

title available

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:39 AM

i think that instead of the current arrow tower, the one in the lorien map in the campaign better fits the lorien faction. it is actually a battle tower on a tree. just to clear this up, this is not the mallorn tree. the current mallorn tree would be used as a healing structure, and the mirror of galadriel would be used to reveal the shroud as a vision structure.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 SoulFox

SoulFox
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 11:48 PM

You mean elven tower in high tower in Rivendell map?

Edited by SoulFox, 09 January 2010 - 06:26 PM.

#3 khamulrulz

khamulrulz

title available

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 06:57 AM

???

anyway, i think that the lorien treehouse tower looks nice as the elven sentry tower.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 ttandchotmail

ttandchotmail

title available

• Project Team
  • 849 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 08:51 AM

You know I always thought it kind of strange for the elven faction to have towers at all. I thought elves had naturally great eyesight able to see much farther than any of the other bipeds in middle earth.

That would certainly make the faction a lot more diverse from the other factions I guess. We would have to give all elven units ( except ents and hobbits of course :shiftee2: )a larger field of view to accomplish this, might be too much of an advantage.

Edited by ttandchotmail, 09 January 2010 - 08:51 AM.

No chance of returning....Zero chance of surviving....Well!? When do we get started?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 khamulrulz

khamulrulz

title available

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:17 AM

yeah, i agree that they didn't really use towers, but they had flets on the trees, and that is similar to the treehouse.
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users