Siege Tower

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Arveanor

Arveanor
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:42 PM

when i found this mod, or heard of it through a friend, rather, when of the amazing looking new features that I drooled over during the download was the new mordor siege tower.

I mean, how cool is the idea of hiding a ton of archers in a siege tower, giving you a massive mobile battle tower? Way cool, but it got worse pretty fast, first off, only the crappiest orc archers will fit in it, and I think there's actually one less slot in it then advertised, to make matters worse, the first and only time I used the thing it bugged and once the archers were loaded in, they wouldn't get out and it wouldn't move. :(

Well I definitely think that bug needs to be fixed if found, but more importantly, I think the siege tower should be able to hold any kind of archers and once in skirmish maps I'd love it if it was able to get orcs over regular walls, I know this might need new anims or something, but if there's a simple way to implement it, it would be absolutely awesome to bypass enemy walls via siegetower :p

#2 witchkingshour

witchkingshour
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:13 PM

For something that costs 2,000, I think there should already be units in it when it gets build... I would say 4 Orc archers with fire equipped... But I mean then again it's kinda pointless to buy it anyway since you can't scale walls... Perhaps in the campaign if they ever make one, we will see more use for these siege towers..
"The world of Men will fall"

Posted Image

#3 Mr Uger

Mr Uger
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:17 AM

Agreed, this is a unit that I would love to use. It would be cool to have another faction that could go over walls besides Moria.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users