2 replies to this topic

#1 kerrigan

kerrigan
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:00 AM

I got a problem with my contra 006 & 007 installation,
in
when i launch it and play in single player mode, when i press start there will be a message saying "Please Insert the game first CD"
what is the problem?

i think is it the file called game.dat?

then if i replace the game.dat from the original file of zh a message will show

"You have encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be caused by many things including viruses, overheated hardware and hardware that does not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Please visit the forums at www.generals.ea.com for suggested courses of action or consult your manual for Technical Support contact information." - same problem with the 007

then if i replace the crack one from the deviance, I can only play on multiplayer but not in single player.

-- this problem ddnt appear on my last installation. not until the time i reformat my unit. i have played 007 and 006 in single player, but i think the game.dat in that time is a crack one i forget where i copied that..
there is no problem earlier until i reformated my unit.

my zh is 1.4
.net 2.0
core2 dou
2gb ram
128 vc

#2 dcesarec

dcesarec

THE COON

• Project Team
  • 3,091 posts
  • Projects:Contra 008 Art (models, textures, wallpapers...)
  •  Color check! Is this text blue?

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:56 AM

in
when i launch it and play in single player mode, when i press start there will be a message saying "Please Insert the game first CD"
what is the problem?

"You have encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be caused by many things including viruses, overheated hardware and hardware that does not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Please visit the forums at www.generals.ea.com for suggested courses of action or consult your manual for Technical Support contact information." - same problem with the 007

then if i replace the crack one from the deviance, I can only play on multiplayer but not in single player.

-- this problem ddnt appear on my last installation. not until the time i reformat my unit. i have played 007 and 006 in single player, but i think the game.dat in that time is a crack one i forget where i copied that..

my zh is 1.4
.net 2.0
core2 dou
2gb ram
128 vc

You need a crack for patch 1.04, in this crack zip file you have both game.dat and generals.exe file.
Posted Image

#3 kerrigan

kerrigan
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:16 AM

in
what is the problem?

my zh is 1.4
.net 2.0
core2 dou
2gb ram
128 vc

You need a crack for patch 1.04, in this crack zip file you have both game.dat and generals.exe file.

ok ty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users