Photo

W3D models way too bright/dark, shiny, etc...

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:11 PM

The issue is likely either in the graphics card rendering, or the w3d viewer settings themselves (more likely). It possible you have the ambient light turned up too high or something similar. It's hard to tell without looking precisely at settings. Here's something to try - go to the computer without the problem, open up viewer, and go file -> save settings. Make sure lighting is one of the things ticked. Then take that file, and load it on your other computer. If it's related to viewer lighting, that should fix it.

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#62 Clement

Clement

title available

• Network Staff
  • 1,442 posts
  • Projects:Various
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Developer

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:02 PM

Just go to the settings and set "Kill ambient scene light"
Posted Image

#63 ttandchotmail

ttandchotmail

title available

• Project Team
  • 849 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:59 AM

G'day guys thanks all for your replies :p I will do all that has been mentioned and see how I go :D Thanks again Nertea for your help in this matter and others. You've been a great help ;) Unfortunately I can't post up any pics of my settings as I went over my limit about 6 months ago and can't put up any more. Nazgul is in the process of changing that though :D
No chance of returning....Zero chance of surviving....Well!? When do we get started?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#64 ttandchotmail

ttandchotmail

title available

• Project Team
  • 849 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 07:55 AM

Looks like that fixed it guys :D Fingers crossed that's the last problem I'll come up against and I can get back to doing the models and not trying to fix problems. Thankyou all for your time and patience :p

It has been a long and painful process but if no more problems put a stop to my process then the SEE mod will be getting many more models very soon :D

Thanks again

Kind regards

TT

Edited by ttandchotmail, 07 February 2010 - 07:56 AM.

No chance of returning....Zero chance of surviving....Well!? When do we get started?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users