But can you at least replace the EA orcs pulling the catapult with the RA orcs then?
They just look awful beside the other units of Mordor. closedeyes.gif
My suggestions for a possible next release:
- Unit upgrades have always been kinda overpowered in BFME. I think maybe upgrades should be toned down a bit, particularly weapon upgrades (looking at you, Fire Arrows ) - in the late game battles happen just too fast because of the tremendous extra attack given by weapon upgrades
- A new unit for Gondor - Gondor Spearmen, which were going to be present in Rhovanion Alliance
- Gondor units could use a little balance changes. The Archers, for example, move extremely fast, faster than Soldiers. Therefore, they run the risk of getting isolated. So maybe they could move a bit slower. Also, maybe Gondor units in general could use a buff (in Rhovanion Alliance the Gondorians were going to be stronger than in Vanilla, and I really liked that idea )
- This is mostly a Vanilla issue, but archers are OP
- The Haradrim skirmishers have been changed from Spear Throwers to archers, but they still make a lot of damage to infantry units and have a lot of crush revenge damage
BTW... is there any way to make a group of different types of units move at a same speed (like in BFME2)?