4 replies to this topic

#1 Bart

Bart

• Network Admins
  • 8,524 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:01 PM

Well we know you'll be replacing the units and stuff, but in what way will you change the original gameplay? Will the gameplay be the same, or perhaps a bit slower (that'd be nice), or...? :)
bartvh | Join me, make your signature small!
Einstein: "We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

#2 Dreamscape

Dreamscape
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:19 PM

The gameplay will stay pretty similar to Red Alert 3. However there will be some changes that will mean gamers will have to rethink strategies:

• Each faction has 3 levels of Super Weapons
  • Ore nodes will be supplimented with Precious Ore nodes, similar to the way you had ore and gems

Hopefully, these combined with the Red Alert 3 engine will make for a pretty good play.

#3 Gen.Kenobi

Gen.Kenobi

I'm a doc, not an...

• Undead
  • 1,429 posts
  • Projects:Survive Med School
  •  Your Doc
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Hosting Admin

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:00 PM

Cool, so you are adding more 3 factions or replacing the original ones?

kudos to Pasidon for this awesome avvy and siggy!

#4 Dreamscape

Dreamscape
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:07 PM

We'll be replacing them, the mod will only allow you to pick one of the 3 new factions.

#5 Guest_Plagued don wolf_*

Guest_Plagued don wolf_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:11 AM

Well i like that you guys are switching out the old factions with the new ones i went to the website of the mod and noticed that you got 2 male and 1 female commando i know yuriko is a given. while in regular RA3 all the commandos are female then i also noticed how bland in a sense the future tech commando is. it seems you guys just made a Allied spy into super spy with a gun and no infiltration it would be cool if you guys could make the future tech commando a cyborg or even a android. idk how effective the future tech commando would be in game but it is bland in a sense.
Do your best on the mod and i look forward to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users