No replies to this topic

#1 WoRm1NaToR

WoRm1NaToR
  • Hosted
  • 38 posts
  • Projects:RA2/YR: Chronostorm
  •  Some random modder

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:27 PM

A few of you have probably been wondering where i have been for the past few weeks since i got situated in here with my hosting spot; i've been very busy with school and friends and family and all that life stuff... I'm sure you know what I mean...

Anyways, I was finally able to find a spot in my weekend to get a little public news post about my mod, RA2: Chronostorm, a mod that enhances gameplay in many unique ways to add tons of depth and strategy, so you're no longer just throwing rhino and grizzly tanks around the field. Also thrown in the mix is a modified Yuri-inspired faction (because Yuri himself was removed from the mod) with lots of interesting weapons technologies. You can find a much more detailed introduction with a few teaser shots HERE and a link to my (not completely finished) website HERE.

There is a public BETA build on the website that was published as a demo version of the mod; the demo version uses NPatch autumn edition (I believe NPSE or even RPCE may work, however RockPatch versions are untested). The current in-development version uses the up-and-coming mod patch Ares. I am looking for private beta testers for the Ares version, for those people who have access to the patch. I am not authorized to redistribute the patch myself, so if you don't have it, sit tight. I will release a up-to-date build as soon as they decide to go public with Ares.

Until then, I will try to get as much info about what I'm up to out to you guys and I hope lots of people will enjoy the mod when I can finally release it!

More to come in the near future!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users