Red Alert 3: Upheaval
Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:40 AM
All eleven buildable Uprising units are now available in Red Alert 3 and work as close as possible to the way they did in Uprising. Also the AI uses the new units! An overview of all contained units is here:
- Cryo Legionnaire
- Future Tank X-1
- Harbinger Gunship
- Pacifier FAV
- Archer Maiden
- Steel Ronin
- Mortar Cycle
You can get the download source code and some other pictures of the mod on its ModDB profile.
Keep in mind that you need my Red Alert 3 Mod SDK Extra Files to be able to compile the source code.
Also it would be nice if you credit me when using assets or code pieces of the source code.
I don't guarantee that this mod is free of bugs because there is much Uprising code not working in Red Alert 3. If you find one, please report to me. Anyway, I hope you enjoy and have a lot of fun.
- kingdomwarrior likes this
Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:25 PM
Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:08 PM
I didn't replace Yuriko's effects with the ones from Uprising. I added them to the existing original ones and I think it looks quite nice. Also the Allied Health Tent effect from Uprising has been added.
But the major change is that I reduced the download size of the compiled mod from 187 MB to 118 MB by using XAS compression for the wav audio files.
Maybe the next step is adding the Uprising skirmish maps. I will take a look at it.
Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:42 PM
Also I fixed a bug that Giles, Naomi and Zhana didn't build war factories and another one that the Allied health tent was invisible after loading a savegame.
Posted 07 July 2010 - 01:00 AM
- Giga-Fortress' laser now comes out of its mouth instead from the chin.
- Desolator's secondary weapon has now a firing animation.
- Cryo Legionnaire and Tesla Trooper are now immune to the Desolator's death spray as in Uprising.
- Secret protocols have been rearranged as in Uprising.
- The 13 bonus maps have been removed because they are all downloadable in the web and some people have them already installed. This is to avoid having maps twice.
Posted 05 August 2010 - 08:35 AM
Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:20 PM
Would be no problem, I think.
Do you think a German version could be done?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users