Really... WTF. Earth Days shorter.

• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

#81 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:20 PM

At least you guys over the pond don't have brand boxershorts that cost a gazillion dollars. Of course, since you want everyone to see that you're wearing one, you drop your pants 'til about 3/4 down your ass so everyone can see it. Myself, I can't really be arsed to pay 20 euros for a piece of cloth that catches your farts.

Oh we do. Any country that has "fashion" has those fucking Calvin Klein boxers that cost too much. I got given a pair as a present...The one thing I like about them is they do make you look quite manly and sexy when just wearing them. Good for the bedroom. That's the only use. It's the man’s equivalent of women’s sexy underwear.

However, just going about daily business I agree with you wholly. Any time I need some new ones I get a pack of 5 for about 6 quid from the supermarket. All they do is stop my penis from showing through my trousers or jeans and catch farts like you said.

I walked most of the way to my lecture this morning a few paces behind a particularly fine example.

Good lad. Now that's being a good student! Making good use of what is around you!...Being at Nottingham I'm never short of nice things to look at!
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#82 Caspa

Caspa

title available

• Members
  • 938 posts
  •  Shine On, Lurk Moar

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:12 AM

On one hand Vort, I am a huge fan of those figure hugging jeans that accentuate every beautiful curve, while not showing you anything you weren't particularly looking for, but on the other hand, they just lack the excitement of a denim mini. There's something about seeing a beautiful girl in something so small that you're half tempted to lick the back of it and put it on the top-right of an envelope that excites the most primitive part of the brain, slightly forcing a very natural urge to club her across the back of the head with a jaw bone and drag her by her hair to you cave.

Furthermore, my more recent posts are becoming a grammatical nightmare for you, aren't they?
Hostile is a cunt.

Thought I'd have that here to save time.

#83 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 8,915 posts
  • Projects:YouTube
  •  Actual Celebrity
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:16 AM

For him and fat people, maybe.

YT_Sig.jpgoutput_Fkd6it.gifFB_Sig.jpg

#84 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:03 AM

Furthermore, my more recent posts are becoming a grammatical nightmare for you, aren't they?

For a mackem, you aren't half bad.

Maybe it's that I'm not particularly looking for excitement on the way to my lectures. Of an evening, I'm inclined to agree, tiny sexy miniskirts can't be beat (unlike the women wearing them; bring out the jawbone! ;)). I'd say it's the appreciation of an excellent figure displayed in an appealing fashion, but then, I don't really want to dissect my opinions on physical attraction.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#85 Imagine

Imagine
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:44 PM

Wow this thread is strange started out as something to do with the earthquake in chile causing 1.26 microseconds to be shaved off a year then to some religious debate then to fashion... I say we do sports next ;) oh and vortigern totally agree with your statement about miniskirts like I say... Big butts and Double D's make a man go yes Please lol
They say the future is only as predictable as the past..... Probably because they're the same thing.

#86 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 8,915 posts
  •  Actual Celebrity

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:49 PM

Topics not going in straight lines at Revora? This is unheard of!

Why wear mini-skirts? A rattle snake could strangle someone's skinny legs until the blood pops out. And my motto is: "The less skin people expose, the less I want to drown them."

#87 Caspa

Caspa

title available

• Members
  • 938 posts
  •  Shine On, Lurk Moar

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:52 PM

Big butts and Double D's make a man go yes Please lol

I'll second that. Any man who says more than a handful is a waste doesn't know the pleasure of a good titfuck. Especially in a park. They probably don't know how good it feels to seriously abuse a decent pair of tits either.

And my motto is: "The less skin people expose, the less I want to drown them."

Only if they're fat and/or ugly. Or wearing lycra.

Edited by Caspa, 11 March 2010 - 09:58 PM.

Hostile is a cunt.

#88 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:48 PM

Wow this thread is strange started out as something to do with the earthquake in chile causing 1.26 microseconds to be shaved off a year then to some religious debate then to fashion...

Wow, that almost never happens! About the lost time though, I think a lot more than 1,26 microseconds was lost for the poor souls who calculated that.

Anyway, to get back on topic: I prefer smaller tits and ass. Looks better that way. Agreed with the fat girls part though... Especially when they wear very tight clothes so their fatness is accentuated. I really, really hate women who do that.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#89 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:26 PM

Big girls are gentle though, they are scared of hurting/crushing you!
Posted Image
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

#90 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 8,915 posts
  •  Actual Celebrity

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:44 PM

Really? Hmm... that explains why random fat people run away from me when I'm out walking on the streets.

#91 Caspa

Caspa

title available

• Members
  • 938 posts
  •  Shine On, Lurk Moar

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:28 PM

I say we do sports next ;)

I say that appeal has been vetoed. We're more interested in women at the moment.

And I can tell you all, that fat women give the best blowjobs. I don't know if it's because they get a lot more practice due to not many men wanting to stick their cocks in something that resembles a burst rugby ball or if it's simply because they're hungry, but it is true.
Also, how do you get a fat girl into bed? Piece of cake :p
Hostile is a cunt.

#92 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:47 PM

Still, I would rather have an ordinary blowjob from a normal-weight, good looking girl than a great blowjob from a fatty. Who knows, she might chew it off and eat it, mistaking it for a sausage...

Anyway, blonde or brunette? I like brunette with blue eyes the most, as long as she isn't fat ofc.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#93 Imagine

Imagine
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:48 PM

Gotta be blond hair blue eyes (no hitler joke intended) its whats called "blow-job" eyes that look up a girl gives you when shes going down
They say the future is only as predictable as the past..... Probably because they're the same thing.

#94 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:52 PM

I'm actually a fan of the redheads. Or the weird Irish gene that gives girls black hair and blue eyes and doesn't look anything like blonde girls who have dyed it. Or blonde guys, for that matter. Anyway, my answer is neither; ginger all the way.

Can't say as I have anything to add on the fat girls situation... Slightly plump is fine; super-skinny gets nothing off me - but I've honestly avoided any genuinely fat girls thus far in life.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#95 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 8,915 posts
  •  Actual Celebrity

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:14 PM

In non related news, I think I discovered why we don't have female members at Revora.

#96 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:42 PM

but I've honestly avoided any genuinely fat girls thus far in life.

Hey. Fat chicks need love too, y'know. :p

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#97 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:00 PM

As long as they get it from somewhere else.

#98 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

Hey. Fat chicks need love too, y'know. :p

Fat dudes can give it to them ;)

#99 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 8,915 posts
  •  Actual Celebrity

Posted 12 March 2010 - 09:00 PM

You know... is it wrong that I think we should be eating fat people?

#100 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 09:39 PM

I'm actually a fan of the redheads. Or the weird Irish gene that gives girls black hair and blue eyes and doesn't look anything like blonde girls who have dyed it. Or blonde guys, for that matter. Anyway, my answer is neither; ginger all the way.

I don't really mind hair colour. I go for facial good looks, how her hair is (long is usually good), bit of body, and personality. Personality is a big thing.

Redhair is my favourite hair colour though. I love, LOVE redhairs. Automatically it makes to so attractive.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users