Changes to GLA Assault General

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:42 PM

Content to follow.
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#2 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:01 PM

As you should know by now, I've released the public version, so I'm changing gears a little in this area... I'm going to focus less on what I've done to get ready for the release, and more on what you can expect to change for this general in the NEXT release.

Assault general will receive changes to Oil Money to make it a bit more valuable. The changes are hardly set in stone, but both the refinery and the oil rig will probably be available from a single Genera's point, and the refinery will have additional upgrades available at it, such as "High Octane engines" for faster movement on all units and "Price Gouging" to make more money for a short while.

other new ideas include:

increased salvage upgrades for china-imports units and a Rank3 level of imports to unlock GLA'ed versions of more china units and common upgrades.

Artillery specific upgrades for Range and improved HE warheads.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#3 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:17 PM

Direct fire siege unit.

Everything else sounds humdinging.
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users