Looking for Pre-release RA2 Allied Warfactory

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ragnarok2200

ragnarok2200
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:18 PM

I know there's one version on YR Argentina, but the one I'm specifically interested in is the version I see featured in a number of mods, including Mental Omega, some of Beowulf's mods, and possibly used in Allied General's mod(s) too. I assumed it was a publicly released shp, but I can't find it in the Shp forums on websites such as PPM, Revora, Freedom Studios, etc. or in the structure shp download pages of sites like YR Argentina. I keep thinking this was available on PixelOps when that site still existed.

Can anyone direct me to the download for this shp if it is indeed a publicly released shp? Or alternatively let me know if it's not public but is instead a shp being shared among the creators of those mods I mentioned above.

Thank you for your assistance.

P.S. At the risk of sounding n00bish, I'm also looking for the prelease Allied refinery and can't find that on the above mentioned sites either. I know it's out there, but I'm drawing a mental blank as to which website has the download. And is the publicly released one the same as the one in screenshots of those above mentioned mods? I can't remember, and since I can't find the public one, I can't compare to screenshots.

Thanks again.

#2 Hogo

Hogo

Pro Mapper XD

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,295 posts
  • Projects:Enemy Enhanced, Mapping
  •  Friendly face
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Staff

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:14 AM

Hey there.

I'm pretty sure these are what you are looking for
if not let me know I think these are right though.

AFAIK they are from PixelOps Cannis.net before it went down so thats why you can't find them.

Enjoy

BTW AFAIK Credit Must go to MooMan :mellow:

enjoy

Attached Files

#3 ragnarok2200

ragnarok2200
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:55 PM

Yes, those are exactly the ones I was looking for. Thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate this.

#4 Hogo

Hogo

Pro Mapper XD

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,295 posts
  • Projects:Enemy Enhanced, Mapping
  •  Friendly face
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Staff

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:08 PM

Your most welcome ^_^ Come back soon

hogo