#1 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 26 September 2003 - 09:34 PM

Today during my AP Biology class we were doing an experiment to determine the different types of pigments in a spinach leaf. The chemical that we used was not only highly flammable and explosive, but was also dangerous to the nervous system, kidneys, and other organs. I felt like Dr. Thrax with a dangerous bio-weapon for about 2 seconds.
<_<
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#2 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 26 September 2003 - 09:50 PM

Thats why there are locks and technitions ;)2

Everywhere has dangerus things - schools have explocives, vets have poisons, oilrigs have drills. Without danger there can be no safe.

#3 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 27 September 2003 - 02:01 AM

I realize that, I just thought it was kind of interesting that we were working with a dangerous neurotoxin, that was also highly flammable/explosive.
:lol:
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#4 HighGround

HighGround
  • New Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 September 2003 - 06:08 PM

big deal, do chemistry at uni, make some moonshine. at secondary school i set the desks alite with crude oil torched my beard and arm got 3rd degree burns on my arm me and my mate got stoned making some stuff liver bombs the old favoirite stuffing a heart full of potassium and dropping it in water is amusing. the morale is make sure you school has wipe clena desks otherwise your screwed

#5 Mad Ivan

Mad Ivan
  • Project Team
  • 115 posts
  • Projects:Allies Revenge 3

Posted 29 September 2003 - 08:06 PM

no offense...you need medication
Posted Image

#6 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 30 September 2003 - 12:03 AM

You two, stop. This is a place to have fun, not fight. Please read the info in the link below:

http://forums.origin...?act=boardrules

If flame starts, someone's warning level will start to raise.
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users