Burning the midnight oil

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Carver

Carver
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:12 AM

Well it seem's as though the duke and his merry men have abandon us. but fear not I will be happy to help you waste you time until they return. perhaps thier actually doing some coding and have gone into hiding so no one can see what their up to. myself I'm still in the poking around phase tring to figure out what I can and can not do with unity.
as I said in my intro I plan to create a rpg/rts frame work and release it as a modding resource. the hope is to draw more attention unity. I can't really say how far I'll get or how long it will take but that doesn't really matter so much to someone like me. my fun is in the creating and sharing more then actually playing the game. right now I am tring to finish my female model in blender and learn some animation skills. I got my self in trouble over at the tes nexus when I told them how easy it was to put a HGEC body in unity. they call me a thief and how dare I do such a thing. It was at that point that I realized that it was really time to move on and that I would need a body of my own. you might find it odd but I found that I actually like making dresses for my companions except that oblivion kept mangling them in the game. to keep that from happening this time around I'm going to add dress bones. this would have been really hard in oblivion because the game only supports one skeleton and I would have to redo every animation. well I have to go now but fear not I have more time to waste if you do and when I come back I share some of what kind of game I would like to create.

#2 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 11 April 2010 - 01:26 PM

I am around, but I've been busy with other projects and Easter. We're still working on our viking project but not very dedicately :D(we got work and other projects taking precedent in the way life works). I got plenty of other smaller ideas that I'll probably do and publish while working on the bigger projects, for training and leading by example.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#3 Boomerang Python

Boomerang Python

Only War Mod Leader

• Hosted
  • 2,370 posts
  • Projects:Only War, Only War 2
  •  Colonel-Commissar

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:27 PM

Alas, still alive!
My DeviantArt - Check it out.
Posted Image
My Wii code: 6472 3114 4930 8707

"Om du kan stå, när alla andra sviktar
och sen klandras du för att just du står rak
Om du kan tro på ditt när andra riktar
sitt välbekanta tvivel mot din sak

Om var minut av nitti sen kan fyllas
med verk av dig som giltigt räknats ner
min vän, som jordens konung ska du hyllas
men du är också man, och det är mer."

#4 Carver

Carver
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:19 AM

Well it good to see were all still here. I'm still trying to finish my model so I have something to work with. having trouble with the hair, mostly because I suck at texturing and gimp isn't helping much. learning alot more blender. so hopefully I'll get it figured out. once I have something to work with I can get back on track.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users