1 reply to this topic

#1 Bart

Bart

• Network Admins
  • 8,524 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:14 PM

No news yet about modding C&C 4, but the mappers can go loose now; This week EA has released the C&C 4 Worldbuilder, along with patch 1.02 for the game.

Command & Conquer Headquarters is also proud to release the official Worldbuilder map-making tool for C&C 4. You can now create as many 5v5 multiplayer or custom maps to your hearts content and share them with the Command & Conquer community via our message boards and our wide array of fan-sites. This Worldbuilder tool released is the same exact in-house tool our developers use to create single-player and multiplayer maps. It can be used for basic map-making, and the most advanced extraordinary designs. If this is your first time using Worldbuilder for any of our games, please be sure to read some of the introductory documentation included with the download. You'll need it, Commander! Get mappin!

More info, patch details and WB download in their announcement.

Go and have fun mapping, and of course post the results on our site. :D

bartvh | Join me, make your signature small!
Einstein: "We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

#2 Bart

Bart

• Network Admins
  • 8,524 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:19 PM

Upgrade to Patch 1.02 for Command & Conquer 4 right now. This patch addresses various network/disconnect issues, adds auto-save to Campaign/Skirmish if a network disconnect occurs

Good, I had to replay 2 missions because of a disconnect, and this update already saved me once. Of course it's more a workaround than a solution, but a welcome one either way.
bartvh | Join me, make your signature small!
Einstein: "We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users