No replies to this topic

#1 Huhnu

Huhnu
  • Members
  • 67 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert 3 Paradox.
  •  RA3: Unleashed fanboy

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:15 AM

The first scheduled update, this post, is the first of the updated I will post every two weeks on the mod.

This isn't a very large update at all, to be honest. The reason is, I am short on ideas. These ideas mostly pertain to upgrades. I have developed another way to gain powers as well, through upgrades(another way to give ideas). But there is a catch, you require the Research Facility type structure(Science Lab for allies, Battle Lab for the Soviets, and Robotics Lab for the Empire) which require certain tech levels(tech 2, or Defense Bureau, NanoTech Mainframe, and Super Reactor).

The main point though is I need ideas for upgrades and any feedback on this news post, on the Revora Forums, or on the site(in the future, as we are not done and haven't put the shoutbox up) will be greatly appreciated. I mainly need ideas like "this unit/type of unit/group of units gets an upgraded weapon", "this unit/type of units/group of units move faster", or "this unit/type/group of units of units have stronger armor".

Sorry for the slowness though, I'm taking up learning modeling(to Red Alert 3s standard at least, kind of hard) and am not good at all.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users