Vers 4.0

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 onikenshin

onikenshin
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:41 PM

I should delete 3.0 for 4.0 to run better right?
Apparently... more people die every year by donkeys, then in plane crashes. To avoid death by a donkey, avoid donkeys, to avoid death by plane crash, avoid plan crashes! simple.

M4 is a single/3 round burst gun, it did not serve its role as a compact assault rifle for close quarters, so they made much greatness that is now known as the m4a1 which is so great it has automatic fire, and with that greatness came spray n pray.

M16A4 single/burst very accurate, moderate power, in close quarters, fix a bayonet, cuz you aint gonna hit crap with it.

#2 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:10 PM

I should delete 3.0 for 4.0 to run better right?

Absolutely! Completely get rid of version 3 and then put 4.0 where it used to be.
“The evil men do lives after them. The good is oft interred with their bones,”

~Julius Caesar

#3 Hanti

Hanti
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:11 AM

I've downloaded version 4.0 and patches 4.1 and 4.2. I've also seen info that patch 4.3 is somewhere to download but haven't found it. Any suggestions?

PS: in 4.2 there is still not fixed the Mando Bombing-run crash. Crashes all the time.

#4 Vithar-133

Vithar-133

Violent Gandhi

• Project Team
  • 1,975 posts
  • Projects:Existing
  •  It's not your skill, boys. It's your will. Ooh-rah!

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:56 PM

But it looks like the Gladiator Assault Squadrons are also causing the bombing run crash, which would probably explain why having a Kandosii in orbit also can cause a crash.

From another thread.

So yeah, basically, I didn't include Gladiator Squads in fleets.

Also, in the XMLs, if you change the Kandosii bomber squad (currently a Gladiator) and change it to either Supafighter or Garlarr (or whatever it was, also, there might be a third bomber squad. Don't recall).

I think this is because the Gladiator Squads are counted as bombers but don't act like bombers. Not sure.

Ok, just so everyone here knows, the Gladiator Squads aren't the problem, it's the Pursuer class. They're flagged as bombers and shouldn't be.

Edited by Vithar-133, 15 July 2011 - 04:17 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Hanti

Hanti
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:27 PM

But it looks like the Gladiator Assault Squadrons are also causing the bombing run crash, which would probably explain why having a Kandosii in orbit also can cause a crash.

(..)
Ok, just so everyone here knows, the Gladiator Squads aren't the problem, it's the Pursuer class. They're flagged as bombers and shouldn't be.

Are you sure? I've removed the line <Land_Bomber_Type>Pursuer_Bombing_Run</Land_Bomber_Type> from UNITS_SPACE_UNDERWORLD_PURSUER.XML but it still crashes.

I've also set <Is_Bomber>No</Is_Bomber> but still crash.

Edited by Hanti, 09 February 2012 - 11:38 PM.

#6 Vithar-133

Vithar-133

Violent Gandhi

• Project Team
  • 1,975 posts
  • Projects:Existing
  •  It's not your skill, boys. It's your will. Ooh-rah!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:35 AM

Odd...

Only problem might be if you forgot to save the file. Otherwise, it should be good...

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users