• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 khamulrulz

khamulrulz

title available

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:55 AM

I think that Celeborn should not be a puppet of Galadriel (which is his current fate) because he has enough unique potential powers to make him a powerful Lorien support hero. There are a couple of lines of dialogue in the evil campaign that he could use. Also, i think his skin should be changed to more of a grey tone, rather than the white in the game. Also, I think Galadriel should get a little bit of a makeover to make her more powerful, at least power-wise. Here is what i propose their powers are:

Celeborn - Recruit the wise Lord of Lorien
-Lvl 1: Elven Cloak
-Lvl 3: Gifts of Lorien (resets hero ability timers, uruk king's idea)
-Lvl 5: Leadership (to lorien units only)
-Lvl 7: Lord of Lorien (grants exp to units, uruk king's idea)
-Lvl 10: Summon Marchwardens
Galadriel - Recruit the powerful Lady of Light (powers thanks to ralphdamiani)
-Lvl 2: Enthralling Gaze (Nearby enemies flee)
-Lvl 4: Fury of the Noldor (similar to dain's great battle rage - grants damage bonus to selected troops)
-Lvl 6: The Mirror of Galadriel (Reveals the map)
-Lvl 8: The Ring of Adamant (A golden mist encases all nearby allies and structures, healing and repairing them)
-Lvl 10: Shake Foundation (deals a massive amount of damage to a structure, cripples it) - at Lvl 10 also gets storm queen upgrade with much stronger attacks
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Joey Schank

Joey Schank
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:28 PM

Me Likey :p

#3 Vandil

Vandil
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:59 PM

Nope to all things you suggest.... but nice ideas cause what i love is celeborn gets stronger and galadriel more interesting powers ;)

But i want to righten all elven heros...for galadriel ring of adamat or to call it by its name Nenya is a ring of water! so it should cause light or water damage like gandalfs attack,but she needs no wand cause she is one extreme old elvenqueen and has seen the both trees or light + wears one of the big rings sauron never touched by his fingers and powers...

for turining her in lvl 10...what you call storm queen should be turned to water or light-queen as long as the ring is not in her hands,if you aplliy the one ring to her she should be more like a storm-light/waterqueen shooting much boolts added to some wind/water or light against her enemys...cause eventhough she'll wear the one ring,she has nenya and seen+lived under the trees&valars light and nenya is water ....not Vilya(air) or Narya(fire) ;) and the one ring can't affect all good things away ;)

so even about here sheme give the galadriel with the one ring more light in here shemes ;)

#4 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:28 PM

Vandil I know you probably don't know very well who I am, but please take this from me as a person who truly understands your position. I respect your fire and enthusiasm, but I think maybe you're getting a bit bold in your statements.

Nope to all things you suggest....

But i want to righten all elven heros...

Now I am in no place to really shoot you down for the very same reason I am about to say.

--

This isn't your mod, this is Nazgul's mod. Everyone is free to propose ideas and opinions, but you're starting to bridge the gap unto demands.

Love and support the mod, but try not to make statements like you know what is best. Only Nazgul knows what is best for HIS mod, and with that we must provide input and suggestions. But at the same time remain open to the ideas of others, not shutting them down immediately. 

Edited by Kwen, 15 May 2015 - 02:29 PM.

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#5 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:42 PM

Thank you Kwen.

I've been contemplating on when and how to tackle this...

Enthusiasm is one thing. Enthusiasm on the verge of being rude and annoying is another.

I know you are new here Vandil, and I know SEE forums is a lot to take in. My guess is also that you are quite young, as in maybe 13-16 yo? But given the enthusiasm you definitely show, it's a bit strange that you don't seem to take the time read up about the mod before you comment. That is one thing. The other is what Kwen is talking about. You need to calm down and rephrase your comments so that they don't sound demanding, annoying and rude. Like stated, this is my mod, made with the collective effort of my team, traders and donators - but it's still my show and it's being done mostly according to how I want it. Ideas and suggestions is ok, and sometimes we might even go for it. But don't demand things and don't make comments that sounds like you know what is best. If you do, you will only be ignored. And also, please don't spam. There is no need to comment on elven faction now, as it might be years before we get to it.

We are working on goblins and dwarves now...

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#6 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:24 PM

My guess is also that you are quite young, as in maybe 13-16 yo?

Maturity does not equal age, and implying age can also come off as rude ;)

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#7 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:53 PM

Yeah we been there before, and it is my undying and forever belief that a 13-16 yo could never ever reach the same maturity as a 42 yo (unless some diagnosis or something similar is involved), no matter what you or anybody else says. Age, in most cases, equals life experience. But what what I'm really going for, is that it would be easier to expect such things (as above) from someone so young.  Anyways, let's not go there... it's not a good path  :whatoa:

Edited by Nazgûl, 15 May 2015 - 03:58 PM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#8 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:15 PM

Now on the lighter side of things.. Vandil please feel free to voice your opinions and suggestions!! All we are asking is that you take care as to your wording. Because lately you've started to sound demanding. 

Your opinion does matter! I know I've been giving you a hard time, but trust me it's for the best. :p

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#9 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:40 PM

Yeah, back to modding  :shiftee2:

EDIT: Matter sorted out via PM, and we're all good, incl mr "vandal"  :thumbsupxd:

Edited by Nazgûl, 15 May 2015 - 07:29 PM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users