Bashing Mohamed

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#21 Imagine

Imagine
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:56 PM

lol Firstly why Belgium?... South Park is LIVE! Dear god I must call together by brethrens In Iran to ready the nukes!! Oh and Criticism is good until it gets out of hand..... then its just hilarious. If you can't handle people criticizing what you believe in then why are you believing in it? Simple as that really
They say the future is only as predictable as the past..... Probably because they're the same thing.

#22 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:17 PM

A good dose of honest criticism is important for any of us who become too "big for our britches" That includes heads of state, holy people, and everyday artistic divas.

I think it's healthy to keep our collective "crazies" in check. Anyone who takes themselves too serious usually isn't much fun to be around.

#23 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:37 PM

lol Firstly why Belgium

Because Belgium is a great setting for an irl sitcom ;) The fourth government in three years has just fallen ;)
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#24 Imagine

Imagine
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:55 PM

Fair enough ;)
They say the future is only as predictable as the past..... Probably because they're the same thing.

#25 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:24 PM

Anyone who takes themselves too serious usually isn't much fun to be around.

Bah... all Muslims are boring. No wonder they all hate us and our TV. The only time they're spontaneous is when they're ready to blow up or when they're beating their wives. Right Gine? He he he... you're my Muslim reference for now on.

#26 Imagine

Imagine
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:33 PM

Bah... all Muslims are boring. No wonder they all hate us and our TV. The only time they're spontaneous is when they're ready to blow up or when they're beating their wives. Right Gine? He he he... you're my Muslim reference for now on.

I don't hate western TV.... Only the crappy shit you see these days... then again Arab/Islamic TV makes zero sense to me really. I hate the overall idea of all the world following the SAME laws... and besides sharia law is only as flawed as its Western counterparts.... The devil you know is better than the one you don't right?

As for abusing wives most my future wife will get is "Bitch make me a sandwich" that's just as a joke though....

#27 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:38 PM

Are Muslims in the UK really different than the ones in the Middle East? Or is there some sort of youth logic uprising going on?

#28 Imagine

Imagine
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:31 PM

Well that depends.... what do you think of Muslims in the middle east?

#29 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:31 PM

Goat bombers.

#30 Imagine

Imagine
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:41 PM

Well I'd say your about 20% right then.... Even my family didn't get pissed off at South Park.... I even laughed because IT WAS A FUNNY JOKE... I think its the more vocal and extreme Muslims that get to be seen more often than not really. The everyday ones that go to work and do stuff like normal people do are the ones that are silenced really.

#31 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:47 PM

I can't find much of a difference between Muslims, Jews, or Christians, or Athiest Scientists.

They all proclaim they have some knowledge that the rest of us don't have and we're supposed to obey.

An invisible man who tells me I'm supposed to listen to another invisible man is the same as a holy man telling me about a scienTIT telling me about the invisible atom.

Whom should I believe? None of the above...scienTITS used to tell us the world was flat. At least Muslim scienTITS knew the world was round long before western scienTITS.

#32 Imagine

Imagine
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:51 PM

Well not to brag or anything but Muslims knew a lot of useful stuff before anyone else. Even running water was invented in Islamic areas and such.

#33 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:55 PM

Being from the Western Sahara, I've learned to hate those rag brains and deny their golden days. They're just itching to blow me up now, so I can't blame myself.

#34 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:00 PM

Muslim achievements was due to the fantastic hard work of the people who come from the area. Religious beliefs had no part in it's great works. Muslim people rock back in the day because they focused on being a ground breaking threshehold of answer/question. They used to be able to speak freely about stuff. Now their culture has many obstacles to speaking their mind.

I can't wait for Muslim freedom of speech. I assume it will not be full of hate.

#35 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Job:Artist

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:12 PM

I hate what Islam has done to Iran/Persia. A culture of many millenia turned down for a mere 1200 year old religion. How much more fascinating would the middle east have been if Iran was a more national-romantic country with hanging gardens and more liberal culture?

All in all, Islam was the pinnacle of science and knowledge back in the days around 800-1100, mostly because the dark ages turned the western world into a religiously fanatic group of cavemens(... sounds familiar ;)). the middle east has been the cradle for many great things, it just has not been that way the last millenia of different reasons. I'd blame the crusades though, alot of bad blood came out of that.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#36 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:17 PM

Bahhh! Blaming the crusades is a terrible idea. We were trying to root out the blasphemous idiots so we could make room for more awesomeness.

cavemens

Neanderthals, sweetie...

#37 Radspakr Wolfbane

Radspakr Wolfbane

The John Farnham of modding

• Members
  • 7,722 posts
  • Projects:Comeback tour
  •  The Retired Beard

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:31 PM

Muslims invented Rivers :O

Sorry couldn't help myself.
But surely that would have been Romans before Islam was established.

Break dancing into the hearts of millions

#38 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:10 AM

لهم أيضا كذلك اخترع رائحة أنبوب.

I'm really enjoying my new translator gadget. But anyway Rad... what?

#39 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:14 AM

Islam was great back in the Dark Ages, yes... There was religious oppression by Christianity in Europe, but freedom and science in the Middle-East. Now it's the other way around.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#40 Imagine

Imagine
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:17 AM

Muslim achievements was due to the fantastic hard work of the people who come from the area. Religious beliefs had no part in it's great works. Muslim people rock back in the day because they focused on being a ground breaking threshehold of answer/question. They used to be able to speak freely about stuff. Now their culture has many obstacles to speaking their mind.

Totally agree with you there hostile. If we want to be taken seriously we need to ignore the over-dramatic, narcissistic monkeys who do bullshit in the name of Islam when really they go 100% against it. Somewhere along the line it got into a huge train wreck and turned out to look as if we are evil. By the way Pasidon I think you don't really hate muslims.... you hate terrorists who claim their work is done in the name of Islam, two different things there mate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users