• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#41 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts
  • Projects:Middle-earth Lore, Cartography & Linguistics

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:56 PM

... over-dramatic, narcissistic monkeys who do bullshit in the name of Islam when really they go 100% against it ...
... terrorists who claim their work is done in the name of Islam, two different things ...

The religion of peace?

Sorry, but you don't fool me ... I've read too much of your holy scriptures: Qur'an, Sira and Ahadith ... those lunatics DO act according to the teachings of Islam.

... elen síla lúmenn´ ómentielvo ...
... a star shines on the hour of our meeting ...
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#42 Imagine

Imagine
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 03:08 PM

And would you be willing to quote any reasonable NEUTRAL sources on this one? The reason I say neutral is that there are so many bullshitter either side of the spectrum.
They say the future is only as predictable as the past..... Probably because they're the same thing.

#43 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:09 PM

Verse of the Sword... justification for killing non-believers.

#44 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:49 PM

http://revolutionmuslim.blogspot.com/ (This is the site that gave the death threat to the Southpark guys)

BAH HA HA HA HAAA HA HA HA! HA HA HA!

Please spread this around in sha’a Allah.

Clarifying the South Park Response and Calling on Others to Join in the Defense of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him)– RevolutionMuslim.com

In the name of Allah the Beneficent the Merciful, all praise is due to Allah the Lord of all that exists, and may blessings and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah Muhammad, and I bear witness that there is no deity worthy of worship except for Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger,

As for what follows,

In light of the volume of attention being given to our response to the recent South Park episode we feel compelled to issue a statement clarifying the issue to both Muslims and non-Muslims alike. We would like to point out that we are not against a rational dialogue with either group and would like to take this opportunity to ask all to read and respond with an objective mind. We live in an age of media concision, and a consequential reality which tends to afford very little opportunity for in depth discussion.

Our intention with this explanation is only, Allah willing, to create the possibility that a deeper and more productive dialogue may be initiated. We seek to create an opportunity for correction of wrongs and the alteration of behavior that many may suggest is insignificant, but nevertheless is a behavior which we hold to be not only sacrilegious, but which we feel typifies a cancer which bites at the root of global injustice. The cancer we are referring to is that of American imperialism and its coincident culture of pagan hedonistic barbarism, a culture which drives to dehumanize the intrinsic morality of the rest of the world. As it stands today the vast majority of the world has witnessed the cloud of American debauchery, and those whom it has not hovered over have at the very least been affected by its dust.

AH HA HA HA HA! HA HA! Message received dip-sticks! Preparing to launch your message across the world! AH HA HA HA! I'd rather be a cancer than a moron!

Now wait... I was being a sacrilegious hedonistic barbarian right there... maybe they were right about us... :)

The destruction of the Islamic identity is not something which Muslims can tolerate, and this is something being directly funded by the American regime.

Well Allah bless America for that statement. BAH HA HA HA! Mohamed is dieing with laughter in a dumpster right about now! (Peace be upon her).

#45 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:57 PM

If you're going to write a formal address to the world, get your damned grammar right, you towelhead bastards! (I figure it's OK to be racist if their grammar is at all imperfect.) That said, it was pretty solid, but you cannot end a clause with a preposition. That is the kind of idiocy up with which I will not put.

By the way, as this is just addressed at America, does that mean we Brits can carry on doing whatever the fuck we like without fear of retribution? Because honestly, I don't give a shit about either side of the argument. If there's a hell we're all going to it, if there's not then I guess the question is largely irrelevant. Just please stop blowing shit up in the name of your god. Blow shit up because it makes pretty explosions, or because you're a psychotic wanker, but not in the name of your god.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#46 Puppeteer

Puppeteer

title available

• Global Moderators
  • 2,947 posts
  •  Faute de Mieux
  • Job:Magazine Staff/Global Moderator

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:19 PM

By the way, as this is just addressed at America, does that mean we Brits can carry on doing whatever the fuck we like without fear of retribution?

Presumably, because a Briton's number 1 critic is himself, closely followed by a fellow Brit. The extremists know that self-deprecation and internecine complaining keeps us in check.

#47 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:20 AM

These prohibitions surely would have prevented the deregulated, sub-prime mortgage based, derivative and speculation driven catastrophe unfolding before our eyes today. We ask you to research the Islamic system and do something with your life that will establish an alternative to the ivory tower, Tower of Babel model whose idolatrous characteristics have defined the political economies of Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Rome, Britain, other empires and are exemplified contemporaneously the United States corporatist, neo-fascist models.

He he he... guess its our faults we screwed you guys up. For only being 300 years old, we sure can corrupt a continent or two. But that site has a huge load of junk on it... surely there must be a blurb against you folks.

I made my response statement in open topic about Revolution Muslim's crap, in the name of Allah. And I had fun writing it, but let's see where that goes.

#48 garratt

garratt
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:34 AM

South Park guys got threats? That bullshit. Iv made fun of Musslims longer than those guys and I havent even gotten hate mail.
These peckers dont realize everyone hates them. Even if there was a Ahla or whatever they piss on at night they dont know whats good for them. Theyre about to get bombed and killed so its not a good idea to piss off more people. Im no desert king but even I know its bad politics if your letting your shepards hijack planes and blow people up.

#49 Spartan184

Spartan184

:)

• Project Team
  • 1,592 posts
  • Projects:Random Modding Projects
  •  Coder, Map.ini Coder, Mapper, and Beta Tester

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:59 AM

Hmm I can clearly see Muslims are in shit load of trouble because they can't accept the fact their religion and god are no so great after all. Killing innocent people for no absolute reason just because the people they kill are more smarter than them and aren't f*cken idiots like them.

Edited by Spartan184, 25 April 2010 - 02:59 AM.

safsignature.png

#50 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:00 AM

I think we should make a differential between Muslims and Muslim extremists. Just to keep it fair.

#51 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:46 AM

True. Goat bombers it is for the radicals.

#52 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:01 AM

I think we should make a differential between Muslims and Muslim extremists. Just to keep it fair.

The single most important thing in a critique of Islam is to distinguish between Muslims (people) and Islam (ideology):

To phrase it very simple:

There are moderate muslims, but there is no moderate Islam

Most Muslims are just people like you and me, neither worse nor better, and just wanting to live a decent life.

The problem is with the ideology, the violent, intolerant and totalitarian nature of Islam - violent: the concept of Jihad, war against non-muslims - intolerant: the concept of Dhimmi, islamic apartheid - totalitarian: Sharia, islamic law - some detailed info on these aspects in this post.

The failure to make a distinction between Muslims and Islam itself often has the result, that a justified critique of Islam (ideology) too often is met with allegations of offending or insulting Muslims (people), in order to silence such critique. This is most aptly used, and misused, by the more fanatic part of the Muslims.

The problem with Islam is not so much the terrorism that it fuels, but the massive suppression of ordinary people (including Muslims) in societies under Islamic rule, and to some extent also areas with high concentration of Muslims in some western countries.

The holy scripts of Islam - the Qur'an, Ahadith and the Sira (life) of Mohamed - all clearly states that no interpretation of Islam is possible, because the teachings and commands of those scripts are eternal and universal valid, and any critique are considered ziddiq (heretical), the penalty according to Sharia being death.

So many (moderate) muslims just keep silent, and only very few muslims dare protest against the oppression inherent in Islam ... only a few dare to speak out against Islam, even under threat of death - people like Salman Rushdie, Ibn Warraq, Taslima Nashrin, Irshad Manji, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Wafa Sultan ... though the list seems to grow at an increasing rate.

Edited by Námo, 25 April 2010 - 08:06 AM.

#53 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:22 AM

South Park guys got threats? That bullshit. Iv made fun of Musslims longer than those guys and I havent even gotten hate mail.

I guess Allah likes you :)

In related news, they just bombed (hah! see what I did there?) May 20 as the 'Everybody Draw Muhammed Day'.
http://www.jihadwatc...hammad-day.html
A great day to test and see if Muhammed really does care whether he's being drawn.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#54 Radspakr Wolfbane

Radspakr Wolfbane

The John Farnham of modding

• Members
  • 7,722 posts
  • Projects:Comeback tour
  •  The Retired Beard

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:33 AM

Is it just me or are they padding their speech with long unused words.

contemporaneously

Really contemporaneously?

I guess they have something in common with Revora superiority is gained through superior grammar and vocabulary.

I'm curious about this Goat Bomber thing.

Are the Goat Bombers
a)Goats that bomb people

b)Extremists who use Goats as bombs

c)Extremists that bomb Goats

or d)all of the above
Goats that Goat Bomb other Goats?

Edited by Radspakr, 26 April 2010 - 02:41 PM.

Break dancing into the hearts of millions

#55 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:25 AM

I'm curious about this Goat Bomber thing.

Are the Goat Bomber
a) Goats that bomb people

b) Extremists who use Goats as bombs

c) Extremists that bomb Goats

or d) all of the above
Goats that Goat Bomb other Goats?

You could try to make a statistical breakdown of the 15.190 (deadly) attacks carried out by Islamic Terrorists since 9/11:

Link: Islam: The Religion of Peace (and a big stack of dead bodies)

List of Islamic Terror attacks for the past 2 months at the bottom of main page ... Links to attacks in previous years.

#56 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:24 PM

http://zombietime.co...treme_mohammed/

some more funny pics

#57 Imagine

Imagine
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:48 PM

http://tv.uk.msn.com...p...&ocid=today

Gah!.... Damn these fagot extremists are pissing me off. It's about time they understood that south park IS A CARTOON!. Like Pasidon said earlier its like they believe South Park is a sitcom filmed somewhere in Belgium. I think we should nuke Al-Qaeeda and any other "Islamic" extremist group, leaving behind all us everyday Muslims who in all regards are just normal people, no bombing, no explosive and no death threats to some of the finest animators alive. Let Allah or whoever deal with their sorry asses.
They say the future is only as predictable as the past..... Probably because they're the same thing.

#58 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:56 PM

Wait a sec, "finest animators" hehe are we talking about South Park?

#59 Imagine

Imagine
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:16 PM

In my opinion and I did say alive. lol

#60 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:43 PM

Well, I don't watch South Park for the great animations...
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users