Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:06 AM

Please spread this around in sha’a Allah and all the other goat-water providences.

Clarifying the South Park Response Response and Calling on Others to Join in the Annihilation of the Prophet Muhammad's slaves known as the Radical Muslim. (Victory to us and our campaign against them)

In the name of all that is just, praise to the word as it is free to speak without limitations of the earth nor its inhabitants. I give my life to the word of the fallen and I shall bear witness to the vengeance by I and those who seek to bring an end to those who only know chaos. I am a servant to the will of justice and will not stop my campaign until the kingdoms of corruption fall to the uncorrupted voices of poverty and prosperity alike. Freedom be with us.

As for what follows,

In... light of the volume of attention being given to Revolution Muslim's response to the recent South Park episode we feel compelled to issue a waning to only the Muslims who dare threaten the innocent and not to the Muslims who know know these radicals are heretics to the Muslim faith. We would like to point out that we are not against the rational religious dialog with either group and would like to take this opportunity to ask all to read and respond with an objective mind: We live in an age of media... one that has supported and insulted every aspect of human nature in the sake of good will and comedy. And to judge television that is only intended to promote comedy is beyond idiotic and obnoxious since there are tens of thousands of other religions that dare challenge Muslim rationality in their recent threats.

Our intention with this explanation is only, god forbid, to slander the name of the radicals who would trade words for flesh. We seek to create an opportunity for the eradication of wrongs and the alteration of behavior that many may suggest is insignificant, but nevertheless is a behavior which we hold to be not only blasphemous to them-selfs and other religions, but which we feel typifies a blight which bites at the root of global injustice. The blight we are referring to is that of Radical Muslim stupidity, a culture which drives to humanize morality by believing they are gods among men and will let 10,000 of your brothers and sisters die for one of their blood to survive. As it stands today the vast majority of the world has witnessed the cloud of Muslim debauchery, and those whom it has not hovered over have at the very least been affected by its idiotic methods of dealing with insignificant problems.

These people deem their cult to be above all religions, so they have no right to preach about 'global injustice' when they them-selfs can't comprehend what the word 'justice' means. This South Park incident is only the tip of their teeth. Their violent actions don't only exist here, many have fell to the corrupt book of the Muslim for speaking against it. They call Americans barbarians when they are doing what actual barbarians used to do: kill men for their words. They will not judge an individual by his or her deeds, but by how their own cult and people are effected by his or her actions. While the world has evolved, they have fallen. We are the beginning... they are the end. They have threatened us with hollow words and idiotic justifications for their war crimes, so we shall do the same. We trade flesh for flesh you see... I propose a warning to any other radical who even considers the possibility another's life will be ended by the will Allah. A threat to those who threaten. Now that is justice.

But I see no possibility these radicals will be anything but blind. Retribution is possible but not likely. Yet they are so insecure about their faith so much that they believe people will be torn away from Mohammad by a simple TV show. That is how pathetic our enemy is. If they dare not to evolve then they will be removed. They complain that America has taken 1,000,000 lives and among them being 500,000 Iraqi children. They try and guilt you with war statistics and religious pleading in their war statements while they threaten us with empty battle cries and bombs. They want our lives while we want their souls... listen to the pathetic bawling of the radicals who type up useless propaganda at the Revolution Muslim web site. Their goal is to sway you to their side when in fact their ramblings strengthen our arguments. I salute the Americans for their deeds in slaughtering the radicals and ensuring their children don't suffer in life with a blind fold over their rationality and freedoms. But when another blasphemous gull threatens one of us, threaten them. Our bullets are as good as theirs.

But who are we? Who are those who oppose the Verse of the Sword and wish to remove the fools who claim to be apart of the great Muslim faith? We are Words. We are free of limitation in text and we know Mohammad probably would agree with us in this final statement: The Muslim faith should not be known by its idiots but by those who follow Allah with respect to other faiths. Morality is reason and the radical Muslim cultists have none. We don't want them to die for killing our brothers and sisters... but they don't care for you, so why not? As Osama bin Laden said with regard to the cartoons of Denmark, “If there is no check in the freedom of your words, then let your hearts be open to the freedom of our actions.” Yet they go nuts and threaten you after their god among war criminals advises against it. Choose your words more wisely next time, heretics... the mirror is cruel.

Edited by {IP}Pasidon, 25 April 2010 - 12:10 AM.

#2 Puppeteer

Puppeteer

title available

• Global Moderators
  • 2,947 posts
  •  Faute de Mieux
  • Job:Magazine Staff/Global Moderator

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:25 AM

Why would one spread that?

#3 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:41 PM

http://www.foxnews.c...test=latestnews

Holy shit the pecker track who made the statement from Revolution Muslim lives 10 minutes away from me in Fairfax, Va outside Wash DC. Go figure the odds of that!

#4 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:16 PM

I dunno... I wanna post this somewhere and see if it makes anyone fussy. Like that stupid RM blog...

There he is! ... What a weenie... But a Muslim Extremist is into satanic art and industrial music? Well I'm thrown.

Two years later, Chesser is literally a changed man.

How so?

#5 bilattack

bilattack
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:05 PM

fuck radical islam

god is great, because it justly lets us kill radical muslims with zero regret

#6 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Job:Leader

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:11 PM

:)

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#7 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:26 AM

Matias? A smiley only post? Is is it 2012 yet?

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#8 Radspakr Wolfbane

Radspakr Wolfbane

The John Farnham of modding

• Members
  • 7,722 posts
  • Projects:Comeback tour
  •  The Retired Beard

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:49 AM

It's an apt smiley.

Break dancing into the hearts of millions

#9 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:44 PM

Actually, I posted ''facepalm.jpg'' but it turned into a smiley... cunning.

#10 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:26 AM

fuck radical islam

Idiot.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#11 Romanul

Romanul

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:49 PM

fuck radical islam

Idiot.

^THIS

#12 bilattack

bilattack
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:49 PM

Live and let live; if anybody can't get along with that take them out back, and shoot them, but what are you punk bitches saying beyond idiot?

#13 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:16 PM

That your attitude is terribly similar to those of extremists, in other words, you are an extremist, and no better than the people you want to kill.

#14 Imagine

Imagine
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:21 PM

issue a warning to only the Muslims who dare threaten the innocent and not to the Muslims who know know these radicals are heretics to the Muslim faith.

Finally someone recognizes the difference.
They say the future is only as predictable as the past..... Probably because they're the same thing.

#15 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts
  • Projects:Middle-earth Lore, Cartography & Linguistics

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:43 PM

Taqiyya.

... elen síla lúmenn´ ómentielvo ...
... a star shines on the hour of our meeting ...
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#16 Puppeteer

Puppeteer

title available

• Global Moderators
  • 2,947 posts
  •  Faute de Mieux
  • Job:Magazine Staff/Global Moderator

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:49 PM

Live and let live; if anybody can't get along with that take them out back, and shoot them, but what are you punk bitches saying beyond idiot?

Did you just have the audacity and conviction to call other members idiots?
That wasn't rhetoric - I honestly have idea what your last clause was getting at.

Fair point, Námo, it's not quite so easy distinguishing between civilians and enemies. In any circumstance where guerilla tactics and subversion is employed. (If that was what you were getting at)

Edited by Puppeteer, 18 May 2010 - 08:52 PM.

#17 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:56 PM

Punk bitches. Classic idiot right there.

Don't all of you just live wannabe toughguy fifteen year olds? Goddamn.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#18 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:03 AM

Actually, I posted ''facepalm.jpg'' but it turned into a smiley... cunning.

Be aware of people changing your posts...I've been noticing small changes as well.

#19 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:08 AM

I almost forgot my Muslim Crusade... what are we talking about now again? God lets us kill Goat Bombers? Sounds smart to me. Charge.

#20 bilattack

bilattack
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:17 PM

Well the thing is someone didn't agree with what I stated so they replied Idiot, which is clearly an on going double standard.

I'm not getting into who started it, and I didn't call anyone an idiot, but I did ask what the punk bitches are saying beyond idiot. In other words I wanted an explanation.

I called some people punk bitches, so what?

With what I have stated above in mind I'm sorry to inform all here that I'm not going to just bend over, and kiss the anti freedom goon squads internet bullies' ass.

This tough by the way is actually 22, a practitioner of muay thai, for 5 years, and has a 1000 push ups a week standard. Can half the people here even do one push up? I work for the Department of Defense, and many of my friends are veterans who would make you shit yourself.

I hate children raping islamic extremist. Fuck em'.

Damn right my attitude against extremist sounds just like an extremist's except my cause in just. War doesn't prove who's right. It only proves who's left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users