• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bilattack

bilattack
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:18 PM

Posted Image

Very simple map inviting a big barbaric ground fight, a lot of stand off, and simple yet intense flanking, as well as strategic tech buildings top middle, bottom middle to give some push.

Civilian flak troops are placed down the line of skirmish to retard aggressive scouting, and building garrisoning.

Defiantly needs more room, but the games I played so far were fun.

Download:
Attached File  western_american_dual__2_4__lvr_.zip   75.41KB   136 downloads

Edited by bilattack, 21 May 2010 - 10:20 PM.

#2 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:14 PM

any download available?
Posted Image

#3 bilattack

bilattack
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:15 AM

"Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file"

just let me know where i can find a host, and ill put it up glad to see such interest

#4 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:58 AM

Put it in a zip file...

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#5 SMxReaver

SMxReaver

Pro Gamer in Training

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 399 posts
  • Projects:None ATM
  •  StarCraft 2
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Staff

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:13 AM

Map-making wise, there are shore errors, blocky hills, repetitive cliffs, and blocky LAT arrangement. This is a really good map but it could use those final fine tuning detailing to make it a truly epic map.

#6 bilattack

bilattack
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:24 PM

Map-making wise, there are shore errors, blocky hills, repetitive cliffs, and blocky LAT arrangement. This is a really good map but it could use those final fine tuning detailing to make it a truly epic map.

I felt pretty silly for trying to make a map after a saw what some of you guys are capable of, but despite that I still I was motivated enough to make this. Another problem is the time needed to composed those natural looks.

Feel free to perfect it. I hope that is what you guys have in mind in requesting a download :p

#7 Hogo

Hogo

Pro Mapper XD

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,295 posts
  • Projects:Enemy Enhanced, Mapping
  •  Friendly face
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Staff

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:02 PM

I felt pretty silly for trying to make a map after a saw what some of you guys are capable of, but despite that I still I was motivated enough to make this. Another problem is the time needed to composed those natural looks.

Feel free to perfect it. I hope that is what you guys have in mind in requesting a download :)

Don't feel discouraged make a map don't try and compete with us were all here for fun and we all want to help out by giving tips idea's and feedback.
Got any questions just ask.
Some of my maps should be lying around here there not perfect either but I feel they are okay.

Anyhow Happy Mapping

hogo

EDIT:
After closer inspection I can really only see one issue and thats for example between these cliff parts
Posted Image
Add these between them to make the cliffs look correct.
Always join the pink lines together :) In the lower image you would use the top right piece to complete this
Posted Image

Enjoy

Edited by Hogo, 24 May 2010 - 02:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users