harbinger balance

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 has199

has199
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:05 PM

instead of making a harbinger an epic unit make only 4 per harbinger airfeild the harbinger airfeild cost 1750 and the harbingers are 250-750 more expensive and also reduce the century down to 1750

#2 Huhnu

Huhnu
  • Members
  • 67 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert 3 Paradox.
  •  RA3: Unleashed fanboy

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:28 PM

Harbingers aren't epic units anymore, Future Tank X-1s are instead, and I already have planned out how to balance the harbinger, especially since it is a T4 unit(requires Science Facility and Max Clearance).

Firstly, the weapon switch is being dropped as it will have both at the same time. It will fire Collider shells 25% slower and will do 20% less damage per shell. The Chaingun is becoming constant-fire but will do less damage at a higher rate of fire, they won't take any longer to kill a unit, just that they will always constantly fire the gun.

The Special Ability is going to be changed but I'm not sure as to what yet, but I have had a few ideas.

EDIT: Oh, and Epic Units have a build limit to 1 anyways :crazed:

Edited by Huhnu, 23 May 2010 - 07:29 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Guest_doggydog_*

Guest_doggydog_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2010 - 06:58 PM

Harbingers aren't epic units anymore, Future Tank X-1s are instead, and I already have planned out how to balance the harbinger, especially since it is a T4 unit(requires Science Facility and Max Clearance).

Firstly, the weapon switch is being dropped as it will have both at the same time. It will fire Collider shells 25% slower and will do 20% less damage per shell. The Chaingun is becoming constant-fire but will do less damage at a higher rate of fire, they won't take any longer to kill a unit, just that they will always constantly fire the gun.

The Special Ability is going to be changed but I'm not sure as to what yet, but I have had a few ideas.

EDIT: Oh, and Epic Units have a build limit to 1 anyways :xcahik_:

Yea your using my idea lol. i guess it Was a good idea.

#4 Huhnu

Huhnu
  • Members
  • 67 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert 3 Paradox.
  •  RA3: Unleashed fanboy

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:53 PM

Ddog :blink:

Where you been man :xcahik_:

Get on hamachi sometime :blink:

And yes, it was your idea, pretty good one :mellow:

Posted Image