• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:15 AM

Except that we can't change global warming, Pas. Anyway, Dutch elections today, I hope to see a right-wing coalition, so the country in ten years will be slightly less shitty.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#42 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:26 PM

We can't stop global warming like Winnie the Pooh can't stop prostate cancer. What a joke... the world has been heating up and cooling down for eons. Global Warming is the human conspiracy against the human industry, acting like these insignificant organisms on a super-sphere of matter can do harm to the planet. The world will heat up considerably the next few generations then drop back down to another little ice age. Then rise again... then drop. The cycle continues.

#43 Caspa

Caspa

title available

• Members
  • 938 posts
  •  Shine On, Lurk Moar

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:10 PM

Global warming is a scam but climate change is real, inevitable and natural.

It's a waste of time and effort even caring about it, unless you're a farmer.
Hostile is a cunt.

Thought I'd have that here to save time.

#44 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:58 PM

Agreed, I suppose.

#45 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts
  • Projects:Middle-earth Lore, Cartography & Linguistics

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:30 AM

... Dutch elections today, I hope to see a right-wing coalition, so the country in ten years will be slightly less shitty.

Well, congratulations to the Dutch People on the election results :) ... the future might be a little bit less gloomy for Nederland now, if they succeed in curtailing the mass immigration from Islamic countries.

... elen síla lúmenn´ ómentielvo ...
... a star shines on the hour of our meeting ...
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#46 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:33 AM

No real innovation. No real creativity. Monotonicity will prevail in spite of, or more than likely, because of the entertainment industry, but the people will have been bred by their governments to be too poor and/or stupid to notice.

The futures basically a little more bland and a little more shit than the present and we all fucking know it.

Sounds like you're describing Milton Keynes.
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#47 Romanul

Romanul

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:46 AM

... Dutch elections today, I hope to see a right-wing coalition, so the country in ten years will be slightly less shitty.

Well, congratulations to the Dutch People on the election results :p ... the future might be a little bit less gloomy for Nederland now, if they succeed in curtailing the mass immigration from Islamic countries.

What's your problem with people coming from Islamic nations?...

#48 Caspa

Caspa

title available

• Members
  • 938 posts
  •  Shine On, Lurk Moar

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:29 PM

Islamic fundamentalists. Islamic extremists. Boom.
Hostile is a cunt.

Thought I'd have that here to save time.

#49 Romanul

Romanul

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 07:49 AM

Out of a sudden 100% of the population of Islamic countries is made out of extremists?...

#50 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:52 AM

... 100% ...

That is stereotyping Muslims.

You can distinguish three categories among Muslims:
  • The non-practicing, who, by definition, are free from religion and therefore don't go to the mosques. Some of these are the most ardent critiques of Islam, and as such almost all live under the threat of death, as the punishment for such 'crime' according to Islamic Law is death penalty.

• Then there are those who live the religion as a personal choice and a private affair. These are the ones who pay today for the intimidations and violence inflicted by the third category:

• Those who adhere to the teachings of the Quran and follow the example of Mohammed, and do not accept that civil law should be placed above religious dogma; according to Islam, it is forbidden for a Muslim to integrate in a non-Muslim society ... Financed by the Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia, and by Iran and other Islamic countries, these Islamic groups are controlling most of the mosques and the Ummah in western countries. These groups calls for takfir (accusing other Muslims of being infidels), and intimidations and violence against moderate Muslims, are rising at an alarming rate with the growth of Muslim communities in western countries.
This suppression by Islamists of fellow (moderate) Muslims is among Islam's worst crimes; it continues unabated in western countries largely due to the indifference of the political correct elite of multiculturalists, and are often subsidized by the governments of western countries.

#51 Romanul

Romanul

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 05:43 PM

That's just stupid.You can't classify people.

Yes,there are different kinds of people,but that doesn't mean we should classify them.

#52 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:09 PM

Sure you can. Your brain is physically incapable of remembering everybody you've ever seen, so you group people together by similar characteristics. It doesn't mean they're all exactly the same, just that they have one attribute in common, which you have picked up on for the sake of discussion.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#53 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:10 PM

I find myself agreeing with you far too often, Romanul. That's usually a bad sign. Maybe you should be a little more sensible.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#54 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 07:30 PM

... You can't classify people.

I don't make up those classifications. Islam makes these classifications, Muslims certainly uses them ... and Islamic fundamentalists uses them to a great extend, to suppress more moderate Muslims, to kill critiques or apostates, justifying Honor-killings of their own daughters if they behave 'un-Islamic' like not wearing the hijab, etc.

So I just use some English equivalent of Islamic terminology, that's all.

You can NOT understand Muslims by disconnecting them from an Islamic context. To understand Islam properly you need to have some basic knowledge of their scriptures, and on Islamic tenets and teachings in the actually existing Islam of today ... which are the same as they have been for the last 1400 years. Islam is NOT subject to interpretation or reformation, according to the Quran itself, so the fundamentalists will always gain the upper hand in relation to the more moderate Muslims.

According to the Quran there will be a hundred different branches of Islam, but only one true one (the followers of which will be allowed access to Paradise) ... as there always have existed a plethora of these, naturally there are quite a lot of infighting between those different branches.
Although the Quran explicitly states, that it is not allowed to kill 'innocent people', it is equally clear in the Islamic scriptures, that 'innocent people' ONLY applies to Muslims - Infidels are per (Islamic) definition NOT 'innocent' simply because they don't submit to the teachings of Muhammed.

So in this infighting, the calls for takfir, accusing other Muslims of being 'like the infidels', is quite a powerful weapon. This is used extensively by the fundamentalists in western societies today, to prevent moderate Muslims from integrating.

#55 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:22 PM

From a country heading for civil war in this decade ... a few incidents during the last few weeks:

The most saddening about this mess: these lunatics are supported by leftist groups.

#56 Puppeteer

Puppeteer

title available

• Global Moderators
  • 2,947 posts
  •  Faute de Mieux
  • Job:Magazine Staff/Global Moderator

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:08 PM

From a country heading for civil war in this decade

Are you absolutely retarded? This cannot be sincere, though you emboldened it; do you know nothing about British history and British politics and British society?
And no - they are not supported by leftist groups. Whatever you may think. Stop trying to fear monger - I used to think you were intelligent.

Edited by Puppeteer, 24 June 2010 - 04:10 PM.

#57 partyzanPaulZy

partyzanPaulZy

"quarawr!"

• Members
  • 576 posts
  • Projects:Corruption Of Power - YR mod
  •  doing my mod alone till 1st release (then will see)

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:45 PM

In economy I expect next ten years will be marked with bankrupt of several European countries, economical collapse of the USA, steady development of Latin America (except few countries due to wars) and further rise of China and Chinese companies.

Also I expect growing instability of the EU, further campaign against anything social, further loosing of free will and freedom and Saudi Arabs will probably execute another children...

There will be at least one war in Latin America, at least two conflicts in the Middle East and X conflicts in Africa.

I hope there will be finally usefull nanites and fusion reactor. Hopefully there will be stop to that Pseudoecological lobby around wind powerplants anywhere (leaving them where winds blows often), solar batteries (which are currently usefull in deserts only), etc. Astronomers will find planet with life, there will be cures on many immedicable diseases while other immedicable diseases will appear, green towers will be introduced into service and India will launch their own rocket with astronaut.
Posted Image
"Soviet Union was a superpower and each superpower needs at least 1 war at 5 years to keep army in a good condition." ... my grandpa. USA create wars more frequently.

#58 Thats me!

Thats me!

Title availble

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Projects:thinking...:p
  •  not Red :(

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:07 AM

I don't make up those classifications. Islam makes these classifications, Muslims certainly uses them

islam doesn't make any classifications,from islamic point of view all people are the same,and must be handeld the same,i really don't know where you get this things from.

according to Islam, it is forbidden for a Muslim to integrate in a non-Muslim society

hahahahahahahahahahaha,a good joke,a really good one
just because some people don't want to integrate doesn't mean it is forbidden by the islam

it is equally clear in the Islamic scriptures, that 'innocent people' ONLY applies to Muslims - Infidels are per (Islamic) definition NOT 'innocent' simply because they don't submit to the teachings of Muhammed.

this sir,is completely wrong,by innocent people it means innocent people,not just muslims.
but meh,you won't believe me any way

anyway,in 10 years we will remember these days as the ol'good days,because is seems its always so,also in 10 years it will be EURO2020

Edited by Thats me!, 27 June 2010 - 09:11 AM.

#59 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:16 PM

From a country heading for civil war in this decade

Are you absolutely retarded? This cannot be sincere, though you emboldened it; do you know nothing about British history and British politics and British society?
And no - they are not supported by leftist groups. Whatever you may think. Stop trying to fear monger - I used to think you were intelligent.

from EuropeNews: Europäische Union warnt jetzt vor Bürgerkrieg und der Rückkehr der Diktaturen in Europa
(text only in German language)

translation:

European Union Now Warns of Civil War and the Return of Dictatorships in Europe

At a meeting of union leaders, EU Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso warned of apocalyptic conditions. He said, if the financial resources made available to bankrupt EU countries should not be sufficient, (which was foreseeable), there would soon be civil wars and possibly military putsches in the EU. Barroso told the visibly shocked union leaders: In countries like Greece, Spain and Portugal, democracy would very quickly be a thing of the past. Dictatorship would return. In some states, a military putsch would be a threat. The danger of civil wars in some countries would become more likely, because coffers would be empty, but citizens would want a continuation of their accustomed social services.

The EU head of government’s remarks are being quoted worldwide by leading media (for instance in the London Daily Mail), just not in Germany. Reason: In several meetings the federal government had asked the media chiefs to whitewash the situation inside the EU, for reasons of political correctness. Not until a few days ago did the EU leadership let it be known that the social system in almost all EU countries is verging on collapse.

For example, to avert unrest, for some time leading German media have not been permitted to report truthfully about the fact that citizens will get back about 15% less from life insurance than they have put in. Even when economics professor Hans-Werner Sinn speaks of the coming crisis of state in Germany, the German “system” media mention it only sporadically. Furthermore, weeks ago the intelligence services went so far as to predict wars in connection with the horrendous government debt. Yet leading German journalists must lie and withhold the truth from the public. The chancellor told them to do that.

Therefore, the latest remarks of President Jose Manuel Barroso about imminent civil war in Europe are not at all surprising. For some time, the federal government has been commissioning secret reports listing all those areas of Germany where it expects severe internal unrest in the future.

#60 Puppeteer

Puppeteer

title available

• Global Moderators
  • 2,947 posts
  •  Faute de Mieux
  • Job:Magazine Staff/Global Moderator

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:14 PM

He said, if the financial resources made available to bankrupt EU countries should not be sufficient, (which was foreseeable), there would soon be civil wars and possibly military putsches in the EU.

Except the UK is not bankrupt and is not on the Euro. Duh.
Military putsches? Civil war? Only someone with the most superficial take on history could believe that at this moment in time. Especially if you're applying it to the UK - we had one civil war not between dynastic houses/families in the stable period of Kingdom of England, and it hardly counts as a significant revolution. The Glorious Revolution was more of a significant revolution than that, and look how far that went? And it's also not apt/relevant... We've had no grass roots revolution. Marx has documented why the UK is virtually impossible to stage a people's uprising. And the military is not powerful enough.
Why am I even discussing this? It's pathetic!
And in any case: can you not distinguish between rhetoric and actual predictions?

Edited by Puppeteer, 02 July 2010 - 07:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users