• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Romanul

Romanul

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

Well, yes, but the main point was that it is possible to destroy large bodies of men rather quickly to refute Romanul believing it would take years.

I say that for stabilizing the situation such years of some military presence will be required IMO.

Secondly, you forget that the war technologies have changed a lot since Somme battle.

#22 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:36 PM

Well, yes, but the main point was that it is possible to destroy large bodies of men rather quickly to refute Romanul believing it would take years.

I say that for stabilizing the situation such years of some military presence will be required IMO.

Secondly, you forget that the war technologies have changed a lot since Somme battle.

You didn't say that. You just said 5 million would cause problems.

Yes, technologies have changed. To kill people faster.

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#23 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:42 PM

More correctly, our military tech has changed a lot. NK have been stagnant for nearly half a century.

And stabilising what situation? As I said, the best course of action is just destroy the military's fighting capacity, kill the senior government officials and then just let the country implode. I wouldn't even bother occupying it; it has little or no strategic value.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users