Proper link for alpha release

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest -_-_*

Guest_Guest -_-_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:00 PM

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H301FFS8
Here guys found it in one of the posts this is a working link. just move it to ur mod folder in ur gamedata

#2 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:49 PM

Thanks for finding this link mysterious stranger.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#3 Guest_Guest!O_O_*

Guest_Guest!O_O_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2010 - 03:51 PM

Im just some1 who has been sick for the past 2.5 weeks

#4 Galeon9

Galeon9
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

Stargazer, are we going to try and restart this mod or not?

#5 Cristori

Cristori
  • Project Team
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:24 AM

yeah! stargazer i can help model (abit) and if we can convince sykes to go get his files back from his parent's house, work on the mod can restart! this is the furtherest a gundam mod has gotten! (ever) all the other rts gundam mods dont have the battleships or mobile suits that are already done here. (btw im back! after 2.5 weeks of hell in bed)

Edited by Cristori, 22 June 2010 - 11:25 AM.

#6 omnilord1

omnilord1
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 04:28 PM

a correction to the part where u said about the furfest a gundam mod has ever gone. there is a complete gundam mod based in universal century for homeworld 2.

#7 Cristori

Cristori
  • Project Team
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:34 AM

nope! i played that mod.....it had very....very...few gundams in the mod

#8 Galeon9

Galeon9
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:20 PM

It doesn't really matter if this is the furthest a gundam mod has ever gotten as long as we continue it.
Cristori, if you're serious about modeling for the mod you should practice as much as you can. I'm going to do the same thing after I'm done finals. BTW I don't see why we need more modelers as long as we get the ones that are already done back. I'm sure it wouldn't be so hard, just ask whoever has them to give them to someone who will be more active on the forum.

#9 Cristori

Cristori
  • Project Team
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:06 PM

It doesn't really matter if this is the furthest a gundam mod has ever gotten as long as we continue it.
Cristori, if you're serious about modeling for the mod you should practice as much as you can. I'm going to do the same thing after I'm done finals. BTW I don't see why we need more modelers as long as we get the ones that are already done back. I'm sure it wouldn't be so hard, just ask whoever has them to give them to someone who will be more active on the forum.

Yeah btw i posted some models in the models section already! my twin bro is gonna help with the texturing!

#10 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:55 PM

Damn, sorry I missed all this.

I am absolutely up for continuing this mod.

For Clarification: All we need are modellers. I can do pretty much everything else.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#11 Galeon9

Galeon9
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:24 AM

Its good to see you on Stargazer, but I really want to stress that we should try to communicate with Sykes and whoever else has the old models and try to get them back because from reading previous posts it seems you guys already had a lot of gundams done. This would eliminate the need for modelers since we would already have models, and the ones that we need Cristori could do. I tried to model myself but I was awful at it, couldn't barely start lol :p

#12 Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • Projects:N/A I'm done

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:31 AM

Damn, sorry I missed all this.

I am absolutely up for continuing this mod.

For Clarification: All we need are modellers. I can do pretty much everything else.

So Stargazer does that mean we have coders now?

P.S. By the way, even though I don't bother logging in I still come on to check for updates at least once a week. Good luck you guys I'm always gonna be cheering on you guys and this mod from the sidelines :D , because I'm terrible at this stuff. :p
This is our destiny, people knew where they were heading when they chose to walk this path, justice and faith, ignorance
and escapism, they never learn, they never listen, we have reached the end of that path, there's no way to prevent it
now, mankind vanquished, at last, just as they deserve!(How True)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users