59 replies to this topic

#21 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:16 PM

Rangers, and all other rifle infantry can still capture neutral buildings, but there were several exploits and bugs that could be hit by capturing buildings from other factions. That is why all faction buildings are immune to capture.

It started like this... I use a LOT more than the max number of special power enumerations, so I had to change every building that grants any kind of power or superweapon to be immune to capture, else when you capture one your own powers stop working. Then, I had to make every building that granted upgrades immune to capture because the upgrades are used across multiple factions for various powers/upgrades/tech trees etc. After a while there were only a few buildings left that WERE capturable.. and that made even less sense.

I'll check the A10 out. It usually does make it's run in one pass, but it may have issues after the afterburner upgrade, I'll also make sure to remove the Air Guard button, as you are quite right it's completely unneeded there.

If you had 3 Demo AI generals in game you probably exceeded the maximum in-game objects allowed at once.

All the feedback is useful. I'll be using it to correct the next release.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#22 SpardaSon21

SpardaSon21

title available

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:30 PM

Whenever I play as GLA Assault General and build a Refinery, ZH crashes to desktop and I get a serious error message.

And Pend, I hate the research icons, as it seems to be a bit of an interface screw for me, and it leads to fake difficulty when you can't tell what has what, especially since Generals doesn't have any tooltips for moused-over icons on units, at least for me. I would rather have icons that look completely out of place than icons that make it literally impossible to tell what has what.

(I could do the TVTropes links for Interface Screw and Fake Difficulty, but do you guys really want that?)

#23 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2010 - 04:47 AM

The game crashed when using micro version of the robot general, I had both the real and dummy strat centers and attempted to switch both of their modes from search and destroy to bombardment (I first selected the dummy strat center, then the main one before the audio clip played). I also noticed that when changing modes, the intelligence power icon appeared, but clicking it didnt do anything.

#24 phenom1989

phenom1989
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 07:04 AM

And Pend, I hate the research icons, as it seems to be a bit of an interface screw for me, and it leads to fake difficulty when you can't tell what has what, especially since Generals doesn't have any tooltips for moused-over icons on units, at least for me. I would rather have icons that look completely out of place than icons that make it literally impossible to tell what has what.
(I could do the TVTropes links for Interface Screw and Fake Difficulty, but do you guys really want that?)

Thats maybe becouse like Pend says

OK, As a lot of people have noticed, the Upgrade Icon's have ALL been replaced with a generic "research" Icon. This is because there is a limit of only 128 upgrades in the game, but I'm currently using well over 150, maybe more to make everything in game work as it should. To achieve this I simply use the same research for something different on a different general. For example, Plasma Tech and Particle Tech are actually Fanaticism and Nationalism with different build buttons.

Edited by phenom1989, 26 June 2010 - 07:05 AM.

CPU: Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3,6GHz
Memory: 2 GB 607 Mhz
Graphics: Asus Radeon 5770 1 GB 4.8 Ghz memory clock
Mainboard: Gigabyte 880G
Monitor: HF237 23" Full HD
PSU: Hyperion 700w

#25 SpardaSon21

SpardaSon21

title available

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 07:55 AM

Oh yeah, I get why Pend did things this way. My point is that you have absolutely no way to tell what upgrades are on that unit, and so trying to figure out what unit is upgraded with what and what upgrades your opponent has researched is practically impossible. I would much rather have horribly, horribly out-of-context icons displayed on units than the total ambiguity we have now. I can't even tell what upgrades I've researched without clicking on my tech buildings, and I can't tell what upgrades are at what place in the queue. The total lack of specific messages for upgrade completion (two messages, faction and global, and I have no clue which upgrades are in which category) only compounds the confusion.

Edited by SpardaSon21, 26 June 2010 - 07:56 AM.

#26 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:40 AM

Whenever I play as GLA Assault General and build a Refinery, ZH crashes to desktop and I get a serious error message.

I'll sort this out asap. I'm working all the bugs listed and will have an upload for them soon, before the 1st or 2nd of July.

The game crashed when using micro version of the robot general, I had both the real and dummy strat centers and attempted to switch both of their modes from search and destroy to bombardment (I first selected the dummy strat center, then the main one before the audio clip played). I also noticed that when changing modes, the intelligence power icon appeared, but clicking it didnt do anything.

I spent the better part of an hour trying every possible combination of strategy center settings. I found some bugs with cybr's strat center, they're fixed but no CTDT... I had *almost* given up until I built a SpiderWeb. When I changed strategies it caused the crash. I've fixed it and will upload the fix soon.

Oh yeah, I get why Pend did things this way. My point is that you have absolutely no way to tell what upgrades are on that unit, and so trying to figure out what unit is upgraded with what and what upgrades your opponent has researched is practically impossible. I would much rather have horribly, horribly out-of-context icons displayed on units than the total ambiguity we have now. I can't even tell what upgrades I've researched without clicking on my tech buildings, and I can't tell what upgrades are at what place in the queue. The total lack of specific messages for upgrade completion (two messages, faction and global, and I have no clue which upgrades are in which category) only compounds the confusion.

If you could see "Sat Hack III" on your skynet, or "ControlRods" on your barracks... or "MOAB" on your supply center it wouldn't be any more help. Having a random smattering of icons that don't in any way reflect what is on the object isn't going to help. Or , instead of "Faction Upgrade" or "Object Upgrade" if I had it list "Nuke Rocket Launcher" when you upgrade your defenses with a spotter tower isn't a real help either.

For me personally, even when the units had icons that matched, without tooltips on them I'd spend most of my time looking at tiny pictures and saying "what the hell is that?! Where do I research it?"

I intend to spend a lot more time working with the upgrades after reach the Beta1.0, but even then I'll have too many to even hope of making 1 icon per upgrade.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#27 Vince

Vince
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:07 PM

... That is why all faction buildings are immune to capture.

okey now I feel stupid that I didn't know that ;)

I'll check the A10 out. It usually does make it's run in one pass, but it may have issues after the afterburner upgrade

I tried several times, with new planes and planes with veteran rank, with and without afterburner researched and so on. But I only tried over the length of one of the smaller maps. Maybe the map wasn't big enough for the plane to accelerate properly

If you had 3 Demo AI generals in game you probably exceeded the maximum in-game objects allowed at once.

okey clears out allot :)

#28 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:21 PM

I appreciate the feed back, even if theres a bit of a defensive reflex. The change log I'm posting in the other Topic has almost every bug mentioned thus far addressed.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#29 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:11 PM

I tested 4 USA generals. This is what I found:

1) File names must begin with "!" instead of "_". Or the mod will not load with some versions of ZH.
2) SW general: 155mm howizer has wrong fire FX bone.
3) SW general: Long Arm fire base is glitchy. It does not launch missiles.
4) SW general: Theater Power system has blinking shadow and transparent exhaust tubes.
5) Laser general: When Anubis fires green laser, its gun flashes with red.
6) Laser general: All super tanks (Sett, Osiris and others) have wrong name. When you put mouse cursor over the tank, the game always says "Anubis".
7) Laser general: When Sett disables enemy hehicle, Jarmen Kell's rifle sound is played.
8) Laser general: All super tanks (Sett, Osiris and others) don't have damaged models and hulks.
9) You need to do something with replics. APC says "How about a lift", Artillery cannon says "Missiles ready" and so on.
10) When Cyclops laser artillery fires from outside of the screen, the beam is not drawn. But everything work fine for other laser units.
11) Laser general: Penetrator and Cyclops artillery units are effective vs mobile enemies and can see at maximum attack range. It is not balanced. They become too powerful in groups because nobody can even close to them. I recommend to reduce their sight ranges 2 times.
12) Laser general: Satellite Caller does not have hulk and damaged model. When you destroy it, it stands like nothing happened and drowns in ground slowly.
13) Laser general: Laser Crusader leaves hulk from atrillery unit.
14) When you select Ambulance and other units together, two "Attack Move" buttons appear.
15) AF general: Cobra has main rotor with 2 fins. Look: http://warfront.ucoz...2/375754380.jpg Your model has 4 fins. And in addition. shadow is set incorrectly.
16) AF general: Cobra attacks in all directions without turning towards its target.
17) AF general: Strategic relay center looks like a village toilet. The model needs to be redrawn definitely.
18) AF general: Aurora Strike general's power has too small radius cursor. Bombs fall outside pointed area.
19) AF general: B1 strategic bombing general's power: bombs fall before planes reach the center of pointed area. So, half of bombs fall outside the area and half of the area is not damaged. This bug happened once, but everything was ok the second time.
20) AF general: All Strykers don't have destroyed model. They disappear when destroyed.
21) AF general: When you order Comanche to attack something, it launches recon UAV automatically. Is it a bug?
23) AF general: B4 has too blurry icon. You confused button and portrait images.
24) AF general: B4 has no missile launch sound.
25) AF general: F35 launches too many missiles, but kills one enemy aircraft only. What is about to increase its efficiency?
26) AF general: When you build Defense foundation, it allows to build "Aurora Target Designator". When you build this "Aurora Designator", it calls in A-10.
27) AF general: When I try to build "Longbow guises LRM" upgrade, it says "Airfield full".
28) SW general: Field engineer can be ordered to fix damaged buildings, but he comes and does nothing.
29) Cyber general: "Psioli" spider and flak spider legs don't cast shadows.
30) Cyber general: "Shelob" bomber bombs don't hit target. They explode almost under the bomber.
31) Cyber general: Harvester Mech can turn 90 deg. right or left from supply source and harvest in this position.
32) Cyber general: When Harvester Mech closes to supply source, it does not play transition animation. It opens "mouth" and releases hands instantly.
33) Cyber general: Iron Man mech. When big cannons fire, small ones recoil.
34) Many unit and building icons are very bad. Some of them are simply screenshots. Anothers are drawn badly. One of the most horrible is "Scythian" siege crawler. There is robot, but no shadow under it.
35) Cyber general: HK-20 seeker droid glides like a skater. Walk animation does not fit its movement speed.
36) Cyber general: Tomahawk launcher. Cruise missiles are stored witn wings shut. When missile is launched, it opens wings and rear stabilizers in flight. I made such missiles for B-4 and SSM Site. I recommend to do the same for mobile Tomahawk launcher.
37) Cyber general: Leonidas Mech. The skin on the right of the turret is stretched. Such things must not happen.

Edited by Creator, 26 June 2010 - 05:50 PM.

#30 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 05:52 PM

That's a good list... it will keep me busy for a while.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#31 phenom1989

phenom1989
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 07:33 PM

one Question but i will not make offence etc, why does lagg the game by me with the mod, normally without it runs pefectly and on 2.29 alpha version run it to perfectly & on Contra 07

i put all down shadows anti-Aliasing heart Effects etc

here my pc Specs

Asus Radeon HD 5770 1 GB of ram 4.8GHZ memory clock
AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+, 2695 MHz
Latest Direct Driver (already installed)
Net Framwork to
PC memory 3 GB Ram
normally should Run it on max fps

Edited by phenom1989, 26 June 2010 - 07:34 PM.

CPU: Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3,6GHz
Memory: 2 GB 607 Mhz
Graphics: Asus Radeon 5770 1 GB 4.8 Ghz memory clock
Mainboard: Gigabyte 880G
Monitor: HF237 23" Full HD
PSU: Hyperion 700w

#32 Vince

Vince
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 07:41 PM

I appreciate the feed back, even if theres a bit of a defensive reflex. The change log I'm posting in the other Topic has almost every bug mentioned thus far addressed.

I absolutely have no time right now to check the toppic out but there's something I found in the GLA demo gen. The planes all have a wrong tooltip text. The ME262 is called F106, the bomber doesn't have a name at all and the kamikaze plane is called winged missile. Also how is the kamikaze plane suposed to attack? It just lands on the ground and keeps driving around the map trough the target while I expected an explosion.

Now I'm going to sleep, I'm awake for over 65 hours now lol

#33 m3rc1l3ss

m3rc1l3ss
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:30 PM

In the options menu the keyboard shortcuts button no longer works.

#34 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:46 PM

I tested 4 China generals.

1) Tank general: You use old Manticore model. Take new one from Contra 007.
2) Tank general: You use old model for Sniper cannon. Take new one from Contra 007.
3) Tank general: All overlord based vehicles have detalized tracks. But HE-MIRV launcher and Heavy artillery don't.
4) Tank general: Emperor costs $1000, Chimera costs $2500. One Emperor owns Chimera. What for do we pay additional $1500?
5) Tank general: Tsen Mu super tank ($7000) is owned by 2 Emperors (2 * $1000) with no Emperor loosses. What for do we pay additional $5000?
6) Tank general: When he launches ECM beam super weapon, enemy vehicles and buildings are not harmed, but damage effect is played back.
7) Infantry general: I built flamethrower trooper and Universal tank with flamethrower addon. Soldier fired black napalm, but the tank fired usual napalm. Something is wrong here. Napalm must be upgraded for all units or not upgraded for all units.
8) Infantry general: You can select mortar trooper only if you click on his legs.
9) Infantry general: Soldiers fire with significantly less rate of fire when under influence of an officer. Thus, officers give negative effect.
10) Infantry general: Miner can be ordered to repair buildings, but does not repair them.
11) Infantry general: Iron Dragon model is ugly. Take the one from Contra 007. "Dradon's Breath" and "Mark Bomber" need to be remodelled too.
12) All advanced construction dozers in game must be able to build power plants. It is very inconvenient to click quick selection button multiple times searching for needed dozer (especially when you are low on power and under attack).
13) Infantry and SW generals. When you click quick dozer selection button, miner pops up. The same is for USA field engineer. I think that it is better to remove these units from the game.
14) Infantry general: "Mark Bomber" has wrong button image and cameo.
15) Nuke general: Su-47 R&D program general's power. "&" sign disappears and "D" letter gets transformed into a hotkey.
16) Nuke general: Su-47 model is not even similar to real plane. It needs to be redrawn.
17) Nuke general: ECM drone has wrong animation. Its dish does not rotate - it twitches instead.
18) Nuke general: Dragon's Touch LRM launches missile from the center of the model.
19) Nuke general: Airfield roof covers all planes. It is impossible to select a plane with one click. You need to use selection frame each time.
20) Nuke general: MISSING:Su47Black
21) Nuke general: Black Su-47 misses its target. One missile hits the target, another one misses.
22) It seems to me, that not all generals can buy general's powers for money. But "Purchased powers quick launch" button is available for everybody. It must be disabled for those generals, who can't but powers.
23) Nuke general: Propaganda addon and propaganda drone have the same roles. Something is excessive here. And the same is for gattling addon/drone.
24) NOTE: You can make super units and other object immune to shockwave effect by setting "ShockResistance = 1" in PhysicsBehavior. Such units will not be thrown into air by strong explosions. This feature can be used for super units.
25) Nuke general: When you launch usual nuclear missile, mouse radius cursor is smaller than missile target decal.
26) Flame general: When you make paradrop, all parachuted units group, fly together and land into one point. I fixed this bug in Contra 007. Look into my code.
27) Flame general: There are general's powers (artillery barrage, missile barrage, carpet bombing) which do absolutely the same thing - they drop something from the sky and set the ground on fire. Something is excessive here.

Edited by Creator, 26 June 2010 - 08:50 PM.

#35 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:37 AM

Creator, I've printed both lists and added them to my "to-do" book.

On these two points I'm not sure I can agree.

4) Emperor's owning chimeras? the emperor has a propaganda tower, true, but a Chimera has more health and can carry fully twice the firepower. If you have a command tank, or even an Emperor around the chimera it gets the same healing as the Emperor next to it.

5) If you use the Tien Mu against a single unit, or even just two it is at a disadvantage. It's strength is in chain lightning. Roll it up to the edge of a base and it will arc across several targets with every shot. Similar to heavy artillery it can't stand up to enemy fire, but if you give it an escort it can deliver massive damage.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#36 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:01 AM

And the final block:

1) When you play against AI, the game works very slow.

2) Laser general: When Microwave tank attacks infantry, gamage FX is played back. You can fix it by setting these values in DamageFX.ini
AmountForMajorFX = SNIPER 50.0
MajorFX = SNIPER FX_DamageInfantryStruckSmallArms
VeterancyMajorFX = HEROIC SNIPER FX_DamageInfantryStruckSmallArms
MinorFX = SNIPER None
VeterancyMinorFX = HEROIC SNIPER None
If damage is lower than 50 then FX is not played. The bug with tank general's ECM beam can be fixed the same way.

3) Many generals have modular defenses. To build it, you need to do the following:
- click the dozer
- click modular defense icon
- click to point the build site
- wait until construction is complete
- click the building
- click to upgrade it
Thus, you need 5 clicks and some time of waiting. I suggest you to make all defenses to be available in dozer. All build buttons will fit there if you yse command set switch. So, you will need the following to build defenses:
- click the dozer
- click switch button (not always)
- click modular defense icon
- click to point the build site
Thus, you need 3-4 clicks instead of 5 and no more waiting. It is more convenient.

4) Toxin general: L-29 bombing run general's power has target decal bigger than mouse radius cursor.
5) Toxin general: L-29 bombing run, Chemical SCUDs and Chemical bombing general's powers do the same thing - they drop something from the sky and release toxins. Something is excessive here.
6) Toxin general: Take new L-29 model and cameo from Contra. Old one looks bad.
7) Toxin general: You use old 3D model for chemical tank. Take Scolopendra from Contra. Old model looks bad.
8) Toxin general: When you use toxin seeders general's power, barrels explode multiple times. Is it a bug? If you want to make infinite toxin contamination then it is better to change this effect and remove the sound.
9) Many construction dozers in game can not move backwards. It makes them stupid. When you point a build site near a dozer, it takes long time for it to turn. Make all of them to move backwards. I did in Contra already. You can copy the code. And by the way, it is also useful for tanks to move backwards. And I implemented it in Contra 007 too.
10) Question: Do you have any balance calculation formulaes? It seems to me, that many units are overpowered and anothers are underpowered. Some units are needed on battlefield and others are absolutely useless. I'm ready to share my balance calculation methodics with you. PM me if you are interested in it.
11) Toxin general: You use old model for Luna launcher. Take new one from Contra.
12) Toxin general: Is it necessary to have 30-90-160 deg switch for Toxin Flogger and Dark Skied Zeppelin? There is no significant difference between them these modes. What is about to increase sectors to 30-120-360?
13) I recommend you to take new cameos for Sturm-S and bikers from Contra. I remade them.
14) Toxin general: Monitor attack Zeppelin has too loud bomb dropping sound.
15) Toxin general: When Cobra tank attacks a building with toxin sprayer, explosion sound is played back (yet again, it is the same problem as in point 2).
16) Demo general: Saboteur Ambush level 3 and Mass Sabotage general's powers have the same button icon.
17) Demo general: Take new 3D model and cameo for Mortar buggy for Contra.
18) Demo general: Kamikaze MiG-19 does not want to crush. It goes down, glides the ground and goes outside the map border.
19) Demo general: The game crushed 2 times in a row when I played as Demo with no AI players on the map. I did not find the reason. First time I was building 2 Palaces and the second time I was building final super weapon (Martyr-bla-bla-bla).
20) Stealth general: When you use Panic general's power, particles are created on ground level and blink. They need to be 1 pixel higher than ground surface.
21) Stealth general does not have any attack general's powers and Black Market powers are too expensive. $4000 for demo trap ambush, which kills a couple of tanks for $600 and $8000 for missile barrage, which kills one builing for $2000. And their build times are comparable to conventional general's abilities reload times. This sucks.
22) Stealth general: Gap Generator upgrade is unneded. It reveals radar positions. When enemy sees a black hole, he knows that stealth radar is there. If Jammer station is online then it is unneded anyway - the station jamms entire map.
23) Stealth general: You use old model for Sand Wraith. Take a new one from Contra.
24) Stealth general: Scud Launcher launches the missile from the center of the model.
26) Stealth general: Monument does nothing. It spawned one angry mob and did not do anything after this. It did not do anything even after the mob was killed.
27) Assault general: Artillery Barrage has target decal bigger than mouse radius cursor.
28) Assault general: Artillery Barrage and missile barrage are absolutely equal to each other. Something is excessive.
29) Assault general: Cluster mines has target decal bigger than mouse radius cursor.
30) Assault general: Oil refinery crashes the game.
31) Assault general: When you cancel construction of an Oil Derrick or Oil refinery, explosion appears, but unfinished building stays like nothing happened.
32) GLA: Many Scorpions (AA, Artillery and others) don't have hotkeys. I doubt that it is the only bug with hotkeys. You need to check all units in game. My INI Checker can find non conflicting hotkeys with ease.
33) Assault general: Chinese Imports general's power has wrong description. It says that chinese tanks can be purchased in Black Market. But they are built in motor pool.
34) Assault general: Mi-24 shadow twitches. It can happen if you use Scale>1 in code. And also, rotor blades don't have shadows.
35) Assault general: MiG-31 and F-106 carry out the same role. MiG is excessive here because it is China plane.
36) Assault general: Il-106 model needs to be redrawn. Too ugly.
37) Assault general: Mi-24 leaves Comanche hulk when destroyed.
38) Assault general: Mastadon, Camel Spider and Asp leave Marauder hulk when destroyed.
39) Assault general: Camel Spider has 3 barrels. One of them has houselolor, anothers don't. Is it a bug?
40) Assault general: Jihad cannon deploy and undeploy buttons display China nuke cannon.
41) Assault general: "Will of the faintful" does not have a command set.

4) Emperor's owning chimeras? the emperor has a propaganda tower, true, but a Chimera has more health and can carry fully twice the firepower. If you have a command tank, or even an Emperor around the chimera it gets the same healing as the Emperor next to it.

Build these tanks (without any additional upgrades) and order them to attack each other. You will be impressed. You say that player must build command tank. But he can build 2 emperors and upgrade them with sniper cannons for almost the same cost ($2500 for Chimera = two Emperors + upgrades).

Edited by Creator, 27 June 2010 - 02:43 PM.

#37 Vince

Vince
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:42 PM

The super canister canon (toxin gen) 'quick launch icon' on the left displays a scud storm? The small canister canon has a 'missing object' tooltip
Is it possible there are 2 different supply trucks? The one the supply centre creates automatic and the one you can built. Because when you dubble click on a new one the first truck that came out the centre won't be selected.

Robot: I love the harvester mech except he keeps walking when collecting supply's, also is he supposed to be amphibious?
when the leonidas mobile fortress is destroyed the power isn't returned

Edited by Vince, 27 June 2010 - 03:14 PM.

#38 ApOcOlYpS

ApOcOlYpS

title available

• Project Team
  • 523 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:59 PM

Laser gen supply center is a "drop of point for Chinooks" despite laser using supply trucks.

#39 FlyingDeath

FlyingDeath
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:27 PM

Last time i played with Makro-Cyber i found a Bug, Creator was missing^^

The description of the defences from cyber says that they could be Fotificated in a Stronger one, if GLOBALescalation where researched, but the Upgrade is avaible after building Tech-center 2, this means,Tier-2... allthough the upgrade button has the tier-3 Icon^^

PS: Don't know if its a bug, but lat this time i could use Emergency repai on the Leonidas mech while Build up, too defend it against Agressive-Airforce... and as it Where build up (used it on 99%) my bro used it too, and the game where Desynchronized (Thx for the Silly message, made my day^^), allthough, i don't know if Buildings should be repareable with emergency repair, nor if the bug where coursed becourse my mech had double repai (one in building, and one in Unit status)

#40 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts
  • Projects:A new map for Remix Mod
  •  Remix Escalation Alpha Tester ,Camo Artist and part-time Mapper

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:07 PM

About the Fortification, that isn't a bug it just shows that there is a third upgrade to the defence Site it has nothing to do with the Escalation Lvl

About the Emergency repair I'm not sure, but out of sync errors usually are random events^^, I had games out of sync withhin the first min

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users