BETA 0.75 BUGS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
135 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_13eWa12N_*

Guest_13eWa12N_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:43 AM

like I have already said in Moddb

- Laser gen Ion cannon tech (mayb one of their ion unit)cause mismatch in online play.

- Stealth Gen, after capture one of enemy unit which use power, so scud silos are remain offline and cannot regain the lost power even all of catured unit are destroyed (when play against laser.)

- Infantry Gen, when after upgrade relay center to infantry relay. When the relay was destroyed there is a somekind of drone hidden in the ground and generals power tab isn't vanish.

- Toxin gen, Chemical Delivery General Power on Nerve agent specialization can unlock 2 power which is canister artillery and superweapon unit which it should only unlock hero unit only.

- Tank Aggressive AI Always cause mismatch when reaching its base.

and more

- Toxin gen Super Canister Cannon has scud strom pic on generals power tab.

- Toxin Canister Cannon has missing name in gen power tab.

- idk this is a feature or bug but AirForce Gen Commnche Drop power isn't stack with other helipad (i think it's too powerful.)

I haven't check all Generals yet even in online or lan play but Tank and AF Gen must cause a mismatch I think.

Keep up!!

#22 Guest_13eWa12N_*

Guest_13eWa12N_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:45 AM

Sorry for double post but only 1 more

- all of USA scout in tournament mode has a limited number while other has more than 1

#23 Guest_Lance_*

Guest_Lance_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:07 PM

Hi, I just downloaded the mod and I've encountered some problems - namely, the tooltips are missing! -.-" Any way to solve this?

PS: Sorry if I've posted this under the wrong section though. :p

#24 Jester22

Jester22
  • Members
  • 78 posts
  •  That "one guy"

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:47 PM

Chem Gen has an issue where, I THINK after you pick a tech tree the Marauder Tank build option disappears from the Arms Dealer. I am not sure when it is exactly that it disappears, and I am currently looking into it further.
Ugh, why can't you just DIE? Seriously.

#25 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:12 PM

Sorry for double post but only 1 more

- all of USA scout in tournament mode has a limited number while other has more than 1

I'm not quite sure what you mean by USA scout? Which unit or building do you mean?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#26 Guest_13eWa12N_*

Guest_13eWa12N_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:04 PM

Sorry, I mean USA radar truck from command center... well since i used this truck for scouting purpose so i called it scout.

#27 Jester22

Jester22
  • Members
  • 78 posts
  •  That "one guy"

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:14 PM

I did some research on the Chem Gen, and after you build the Chemical Lab you can build a Marauder Tank, however, once you pick either the Acid or Toxin tech at the Chemical Lab you lose the ability to construct this tank. LoL

#28 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:32 PM

ok. I've added both of these to the to-do list.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#29 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:54 PM

Hi, I just downloaded the mod and I've encountered some problems - namely, the tooltips are missing! -.-" Any way to solve this?

PS: Sorry if I've posted this under the wrong section though. :p

This is an OK place. 99% of the time if you have no tool-tips it means you aren't using an english version of ZeroHour.

When the latest version of Remix installs it creates a folder named RemixTools under your ZH root. if you copy General.csf.mod into your Data/(your language)/ and then remove the .mod from the name it will add the tooltips. If you have no pictures either that is a larger problem and involves re-packing the .big files for your language.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#30 devo_destroyer

devo_destroyer
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:04 PM

i have a problem too ;)... when i try to start a new game units aren't worked except china tank gen. only china tank general works on own way, just it fights with me :popcorn: and other generals' buildings don't improve. I have seen this problem before, however; i don't remember how we could fix this problem. Please, help me :p

Edited by devo_destroyer, 06 July 2010 - 07:09 PM.

Posted Image

#31 Guest_Lance_*

Guest_Lance_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2010 - 02:51 AM

PS: Sorry if I've posted this under the wrong section though. :mellow:

This is an OK place. 99% of the time if you have no tool-tips it means you aren't using an english version of ZeroHour.

When the latest version of Remix installs it creates a folder named RemixTools under your ZH root. if you copy General.csf.mod into your Data/(your language)/ and then remove the .mod from the name it will add the tooltips. If you have no pictures either that is a larger problem and involves re-packing the .big files for your language.

Hmm .. sorry for not including this but I'm actually running the mod using TFD. Anyway, I have a problem with the file - I'm not exactly sure as to how to remove the .mod from the name. I'm not exactly sure how to explain but I hope the screenshot will help. Thanks again! :)

Posted Image

#32 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:38 AM

you have "hide known extensions" turned on... worst feature ever, and it's on by default. Do this:

Open my computer

Tap ALT-T one time, this will open your drop down tools.

Tap O, this will open the options.

click on the VIEW tab.

Uncheck "Hide Extensions for known file types"

click OK and now look in the folder. you'll see the proper file extensions now and can change the extension the same way you rename a file.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#33 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:42 AM

i have a problem too :)... when i try to start a new game units aren't worked except china tank gen. only china tank general works on own way, just it fights with me :) and other generals' buildings don't improve. I have seen this problem before, however; i don't remember how we could fix this problem. Please, help me :mellow:

If you have a "The First Decade" version make sure you've removed the extra INIZH.big from the data/ini folder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#34 Guest_danh18_*

Guest_danh18_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:09 PM

why the dozer of computer doesn't move?

#35 phenom1989

phenom1989
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 04:25 PM

Demo Gen works Aircraft gen work Tank gen work

other doesn't work currently in this version
CPU: Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3,6GHz
Memory: 2 GB 607 Mhz
Graphics: Asus Radeon 5770 1 GB 4.8 Ghz memory clock
Mainboard: Gigabyte 880G
Monitor: HF237 23" Full HD
PSU: Hyperion 700w

#36 AeRo~Bewarn

AeRo~Bewarn
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 05:24 PM

- Supply Lines for Robot General Micro tech doesn't increase amount of money from supply collector.

- Wrong description on Armor upgrade for Macro Robot Genearal it should says Increase health for tanks and mechs by 25%

- Demo gen tunnel network cause error when selecting it after constructed.

- Assult Gen F-106 has IL-102 picture on bottom right of the screen.

Edited by AeRo~Bewarn, 09 July 2010 - 02:49 AM.

#37 MasterZH

MasterZH
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:15 PM

1.mirv mini superweapon and some special powers (china Long range Heavy artillery) can go throw SW shields

2.I just saw 3 Tank Hunters take down aurora (loaded max speed... :p )

3.Why can Hellfire Drones fire on aircrafts?

4.Spider web building skin (cyber micro general) change after attack (winter map)

5.Why plasma artillery need ion cannon weapons research? :p

(sorry if something was listed)

Edited by MasterZH, 09 July 2010 - 08:19 PM.

#38 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:34 PM

2.I just saw 3 Tank Hunters take down aurora (loaded max speed... :p )

That usually happens if there are several Auroras in one group. The rockets are fired at the first one, but the second or third flies into the explosion. Aurora's aren't actually invulnerable at all while Super Sonic they just cause weapons to detonate a distance behind them. If there happens to be another Aurora there it's toast.

3.Why can Hellfire Drones fire on aircrafts?

I need to know which Hellfire drones. Is this on a specific general, and if on Robot General is it the drones added to units, the drones spawned from the defense, or the drones spawned as a weapon fired from a drone controller? The drones spawned but the power? These all look the same, but are different objects in the code.

5.Why plasma artillery need ion cannon weapons research? :p

Because it has an Ion effect now. As mentioned previously, Laser General was in the middle of a "transition" time when I decided to release the other 11 generals. I'm working all of those details out right now and for the next release he will be as polished as any other general.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#39 Jester22

Jester22
  • Members
  • 78 posts
  •  That "one guy"

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:42 AM

Laser General has a mouseover issue. When you build any of the T2 tanks (Horus, Sett, etc) when you do a mouseover you are shown "Anubis MBT". This may be an install issue that I need to look at, but I am not sure, I am running Remix through The First Decade if that changes anything, now that I've seen these last couple posts. :p

Edited by Jester22, 10 July 2010 - 05:44 AM.

#40 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 02:51 PM

Laser General has a mouseover issue. When you build any of the T2 tanks (Horus, Sett, etc) when you do a mouseover you are shown "Anubis MBT". This may be an install issue that I need to look at, but I am not sure, I am running Remix through The First Decade if that changes anything, now that I've seen these last couple posts. :p

It's just bad labeling. I've fixed it in the new version i'm working on now.
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users