Photo

July 2nd Update: The Fortress of Erebor

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Onodrim_*

Guest_Onodrim_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

Don't think do, I tried it earlier today and it didn't seem to do anything.

#62 _Haldir_

_Haldir_

Mapper

• Project Team
  • 1,203 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds, The Elven Alliance: Community Edition
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:18 AM

No it doesn't. I think the Erebor player probably has enough defensive advantages as it is :p

Posted Image Posted Image

#63 Guest_Onodrim_*

Guest_Onodrim_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

The only problem I seemed to have with Erebor (and Blue Mountains too) was that if the fortress player was AI, they wouldn't do anything. They'd build structures, and close gates, but they wouldn't create units. Other than that, they're amazing maps.

#64 _Haldir_

_Haldir_

Mapper

• Project Team
  • 1,203 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds, The Elven Alliance: Community Edition
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hmm, i'll have a look at that, as the AI was working at one point, as i can remember playing against dwarves in Blue Mountains and Erebor and seeing them with units/heroes etc.

I'll test it out when i next get a chance. Have you tried the other non-dwarf fortress maps at all?

Have you definitely got the fortress player set as Erebor and not as random? And in the correct starting location? Have you tried different difficulties (easy/medium/hard)?

Posted Image Posted Image

#65 Guest_Onodrim_*

Guest_Onodrim_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

The other fortresses work fine, I'll try messing around with difficulties to see if that works.

#66 Guest_Onodrim_*

Guest_Onodrim_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

Easy and medium move their starting units, but don't seem to make new units, and hard created units very slowly in the first round I tried, but after that round they didn't move their starting units or make new ones.

#67 Guest_Tim_*

Guest_Tim_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:11 AM

I know the map took a long time, a lot of effort to make, and you went through some growing pains with the development of Rhovanion Alliance. As someone who worked on the BFME2 maps, let me say that you did a great job! Belated congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users