• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Commander2

Commander2
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:06 PM

Hi all,
I found this mod today and it looks awesome.But i have a few questions.The first questions is "Remix3 Alpha 2.29" the newest version of the mod? And another questions how can i get pictures of vehicles,structures etc. in the game? I have only purple pictures :( When i take the version remix 3 beta 0.75 (i think this is the newest) there are no pictures,texts and the bots (ai) dont play.
please help :(

Edited by Commander2, 09 July 2010 - 08:25 PM.

#2 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:32 PM

Hi all,
I found this mod today and it looks awesome.But i have a few questions.The first questions is "Remix3 Alpha 2.29" the newest version of the mod? And another questions how can i get pictures of vehicles,structures etc. in the game? I have only purple pictures :( When i take the version remix 3 beta 0.75 (i think this is the newest) there are no pictures,texts and the bots (ai) dont play.
please help :(

The newest version is Beta 0.75 you can download it from ModDB at http://www.moddb.com...emix-escalation. The purple pictures usually means you have a non-english version of ZH. If this is the case I may be able to help you convert it to your local language version. *the mod and all game assets will still be in english, but I can help change the folder and naming for another game version.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#3 Commander2

Commander2
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:39 PM

Yes i have a non english version of zh. iam from germany and so i have a german version of zero hour ^^

#4 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:58 PM

Capt. Drake is also from Germany. He may be able to help. I'll IM him. If he doesn't have a German version to check the folder structure I may have to get certain folder names checked. I'll post back on this in a day or two.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#5 Commander2

Commander2
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:17 PM

OK.Thank you. :p

#6 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts
  • Projects:A new map for Remix Mod
  •  Remix Escalation Alpha Tester ,Camo Artist and part-time Mapper

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:52 AM

Well I don't have the German verison, so Pend gotta do this one by his own

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Commander2

Commander2
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 12:25 PM

Okay

#8 Commander2

Commander2
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:40 PM

What is now? :( I want to play this awesome mod with icons ^^

#9 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:16 PM

What is now? :( I want to play this awesome mod with icons ^^

http://zhremix3.cncguild.net/!Remix_German.rar

Try this file. In the Rar is !Remix_German.Big, place it in your ZH folder with the other ZH files.

In you're ZH folder you should have a RemixTools folder. In it you should see "generals.csf.mod" Copy it into your ZH/Data/German folder. then rename it to just Generals.csf.

I'm hoping this should fix the language problem.

let me know if it works or not I'll see what I can do.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 Commander2

Commander2
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:44 PM

When i put the !Remix_German.big in the zh folder,the icons or pictures are in the game.But in my RemixTool folder is only a generals.csf and not a generals.csf.mod.The texts are not there there are only missings.

#11 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

When i put the !Remix_German.big in the zh folder,the icons or pictures are in the game.But in my RemixTool folder is only a generals.csf and not a generals.csf.mod.The texts are not there there are only missings.

you have "hide known extensions" turned on... worst feature ever, and it's on by default. Do this:

Open my computer

Tap ALT-T one time, this will open your drop down tools.

Tap O, this will open the options.

click on the VIEW tab.

Uncheck "Hide Extensions for known file types"

click OK and now look in the folder. you'll see the proper file extensions now and can change the extension the same way you rename a file.

It should say Generals.csf.mod now, and you can move it to your German folder. Then the text will work too though it will all be in english now.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 Commander2

Commander2
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:24 PM

Thank you very much :p It works. The icons and texts are there :crazed: man thank you ^^.But when a newe Version is coming,than everything is purple again right?

Edited by Commander2, 11 July 2010 - 05:26 PM.

#13 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:41 PM

if you leave the !Remix_German.big file in place it will still make those icons correct, but any new icons won't be there. When I do make another release I'll see about getting a list of common language versions together. I may be able to make either easy directions or separate downloads. These will trail behind the release a few days though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 Commander2

Commander2
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:26 PM

Ok thanks ^^

#15 beonewithme

beonewithme
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:09 AM

hi guys i download the last version of remix 3 but i have main problem that when i play skirmish all army not start playing Except tank general ,airforc, demo general so i want to know is that bug?? or i need something to fix it? and also i cant build more war vactory also is that from the mod system ?? or is bug?

#16 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:45 AM

hi guys i download the last version of remix 3 but i have main problem that when i play skirmish all army not start playing Except tank general ,airforc, demo general so i want to know is that bug?? or i need something to fix it? and also i cant build more war vactory also is that from the mod system ?? or is bug?

Only Tank, AirF, and Demo have AI right now. With the next release I will add full AI support.

"Limit Superweapons" is gone. The check box now says "Tournament mode" and if you mouse over it explains it limits all core base buildings, not just superweapons.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 Commander2

Commander2
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 08:30 PM

That AI is very hard wow ^^ I fail every time xD

#18 beonewithme

beonewithme
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:44 AM

i have main problem when i play with my brother as network game 1 vs 1 there is an error shows after 1 to 30 minutes its said .. ea bad scripted network ..............

so plz i need to know the salution as soon as possible

p.s i patch the general by 1.4 english

#19 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:56 AM

sadly theres not much to be done for it. The more units and effects you have in play the more likely a mismatch is. Connection speed can make a huge difference, and some generals are more prone than others, I think just because of the types of objects being spawned by the weapons.

If you play without AI it can help too.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 beonewithme

beonewithme
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:00 PM

ok just tell me which generals are more prone than others??? im using vista .........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users