• Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 18 July 2010 - 03:40 PM

Name: Tyrendos par Sharlac
Race: Human
Weapons: Short sword, belt knife.
Class/Order: Former Paladin, former Noble Warrior.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150 lbs
Alignment: Neutral, good when it suits him.
History: Born the third son of the Earl of Sharlac in Trivandor, Tyrendos was sent off to join the Paladins as an honourable profession for a young man. He was well educated and well trained, but never outgrew his slight build. Regardless, he possessed quick wits and quicker hands, and soon began to progress through the organisation, serving as a Captain by the time of the Battle of the Maughold, during which he changed his allegiance to follow Astariel Nomana, a former colleague. After the battle he returned to Trivandor with his surviving troops, men who he had chosen personally to be in his regiment and whose loyalty was to him, not to the Palatinate. He requested sanctuary with his brother, now Earl of Sharlac, and helped defend the plains realm from raids by bandits, melds and minotaurs. As time went by, though, he grew tired of the single occupation, longing for the politics and intrigue of the Palatinate court, and so opted for the next best thing: Mirmida.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users