Did i do something wrong?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 compilations of ?'s

compilations of ?'s
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:34 AM

there are missing names and it has the contra loading screens,and contra menu styles please tell me if i did, or did not do something.

#2 MasterZH

MasterZH
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:43 AM

Maybe you had contra before? Make clear Zero hour installation...

#3 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:56 PM

there are missing names and it has the contra loading screens,and contra menu styles please tell me if i did, or did not do something.

It sounds like contra was installed and not removed prior to loading Remix. If you can't remove Contra then I you may want to do a complete reinstall.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#4 compilations of ?'s

compilations of ?'s
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:13 PM

so, delete the remix, repair my The First Decade game, then try again? And whats the latest version of remix? Also contra wouldent work cause i didnt have winrar. ill try again.

#5 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:29 PM

And make sure that Contra isn't loaded at the same time.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#6 compilations of ?'s

compilations of ?'s
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:46 AM

sorry i had to go neck deep in my files to find contra, anyway.

#7 compilations of ?'s

compilations of ?'s
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:38 AM

ive got another problem, im getting an error message when i click the remix3 icon:

MISSING SHORTCUT

Windows is searching for Generals.exe To
locate the file yourself, click browse.

is there something missing?

#8 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:32 AM

ive got another problem, im getting an error message when i click the remix3 icon:

MISSING SHORTCUT

Windows is searching for Generals.exe To
locate the file yourself, click browse.

is there something missing?

It means Remix was installed to the wrong directory. Do you have The First Decade version? If so I recommend checking the "installing on TFD" topic and follow the advice given. If you read the whole topic I answer almost every possible question about where to install, how to install, what to change, etc.
http://forums.revora...showtopic=78717
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 compilations of ?'s

compilations of ?'s
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:19 PM

i did and it still happens. and it only has missing names only for the new things.

Edited by compilations of ?'s, 22 July 2010 - 09:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users