FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:47 PM

Hi again!

I haven't posted anything but that not means that the project is stopped :)

Except for the AI I haven't done much changes in the changelog of the next release since I'm more concentrated in a stressful part: fixing some TS graphics.
An example of this is the Nod Reaper. it was resized and always that I looked at that cyborg always annoyed me some bad pixels of his body and always I play in 800x600 fullscreen mode to see big units. Now looks decent and here you can see an example of what I said (left part=original frame from last mod release, right part=after I fixed the bad pixels)
Posted Image
Note: both frames aren't the same, they are consecutive frames of the same action but you can get the idea of the proccess I'm doing.
If I'm not wrong all the GDI buildings were done in the last public release, then on the next mod release Nod buildings needs the same proccess and Civilian TS buildings too. TS terrain needs a revision but I haven't decided if will be done in this release or in future releases.
TS infantry will wait for future releases (each infnatry has some hundreds of frames and is insane ;) )

Edited by FS-21, 09 August 2010 - 01:59 PM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#2 Guest_Tyrranus_*

Guest_Tyrranus_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:56 PM

*pokes around looking for more news and signs of life*

#3 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 02:53 AM

Don't worry, I'm on it (graphics) ;)

Edited by FS-21, 19 September 2010 - 02:54 AM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#4 Guest_Tyrranus_*

Guest_Tyrranus_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2010 - 10:58 AM

ok been a while time to poke around for signs of life again :thumbsupsmiley:

#5 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:53 AM

I remembered why in the last mod release I never finished the removing of bad pixels on the Nod graphics, Nod had more details than GDI in their buildings and as I said this is stressful and for example a long buildup can take some days (today should I be able to finish the Advanced power plant buildup anim).

Unfortunatelly "is probably" that the Nod sidebar, based on the one from TS, could not be ready in time for this release (I'm delayed but isn't necessary to remember every time this ;) )

Because I'm not home, if not I could update this post with some graphic comparisons to show what kind of fixes I'm doing in this moment (people that play with high resolutions could not see much differences but I'm a fan of the default 800x600 in RA2 and I notice a lot the problem)

Edited by FS-21, 08 November 2010 - 08:01 AM.

#6 nathancnc

nathancnc
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:12 PM

Take your time, so long as work is being done I am happy!

I understand your stress, I have made buildup SHP for Red Alert 2 before, it takes a long time...and is a lot of work.

GREAT WORK!

#7 Guest_Tyrranus_*

Guest_Tyrranus_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:54 AM

I understand your stress, I have made buildup SHP for Red Alert 2 before, it takes a long time...and is a lot of work.

GREAT WORK!

#8 Guest_Tyrranus_*

Guest_Tyrranus_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:55 AM

GREAT WORK!

grr screwed up on my previous post, sorry. Basically this is how I feel as well

#9 JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:28 PM

I think you (the master of this mod) should post something, so people know the mod ain't dead :ninja:

#10 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:18 PM

Yes, you are right JohnBigOz :D

Some few examples: (unlike the Reaper image these are in original 100% size, you could need zoom lens to notice changes)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The main problem is to show here snow versions of the Nod buildings (default background isn't blue, is black and will hide how are done the building edges, so finally I haven't uploaded any screenshot), build ups and animations ( I tried gifs from OS SHP Builder and they doesn't look good :sleep: )

Another possibility for snow versions should be show them "in-game"...

Edited by FS-21, 14 December 2010 - 10:18 PM.

#11 nathancnc

nathancnc
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:53 PM

Nice work, I'm impressed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users