Admiral Jamoking
  • Members
  • 62 posts
  • Projects:Demise of the Empire, BSG at War
  •  *Insert witty comment here*
  • Division:Petrolution
  • Job:News Poster

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:45 AM

Sorry for not posting this earlier, some of you may have already heard because X posted about winning a copy of EAW on Steam: A chance to win EAW form Petroglyph, the contest had to do with AOTR (Contest is over now).

August 16, 2010:

I am proud to say that we decided to create another "Awakening of the Rebellion" Mod.

I recently played EaW on Steam again and soon after that I had the need to "change" the game.

AotR 3 will be different from the former parts. I didn't like the compley galaxy maps, and we had a lot reports that the game engine broke down after a while of playing. So the new game will be a bit smaller, but will have more details. We want to use more the "used universe" that we all like and love in Star Wars.

Different Galaxy campaings will carrie you through different time zones in the Star Wars universe, and right now we're working on a very unique way to choose your missions. As AotR 2 already had you will be able to face a lot of new missions and have a lot of story events happening while you play the game.

We are planning to do 6 Episodes - all will be released indiviually - an the best news for you, we will release in German and English the same day!

Posted Image

Edited by Admiral Jamoking, 28 August 2010 - 05:38 PM.

Leader of the "Demise of the Empire," a mod for Empire at War: Forces of Corruption

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users