• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:36 AM

Well I've been doing mostly small teasers lately, and so I haven't had a bulk update in a while.

Well I figure it is about time.

I've been working a lot behind the scenes lately, and so there was not much to post in the last week or so. But I've come up with some big renovations to the mod.

Also I would like to thank in graditude to Ganon2020, who has bee my right hand man for the last few weeks in working on this mod. Things really sped up since he's been helping me.

Anywhoo.. I'll get to the screenshots.

First, I have asked permission, and the Former BFME+ Team Members (Phil :p) has allowed me to use the BFME+ Orcs in MME.

Credit: Nightmare (BFME+)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Some in game screens of the Orcs in MME:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Now, one thing I have done to the mod, is to renovate the arrows in MME. I replaced the silly white texture arrows that were used in bfme1 and replaced them with real models, acurate to specific units (gondor archers have their own type of arrows, ect...), and have shadows to visualize the flying better.

I have also redone fire arrows in this way, making special note to remove the silly orange streak effect. It was totally unrealistic.

Heres some screenshots to show the arrows in action.

Credit: Nightmare (For the Orc Archer models)

Posted Image
Posted Image

(They are a little hard to see, but they're naturally small and it's a small screenshot..)

Another thing I have done is change the Spellbook in MME. I give thanks to Deezire for allowing me to use his SpellStore.apt to layout the campaign sized spellbook.

Posted Image

You can see two new Isengard power previews in there, try and guess them :p

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#2 Elegost

Elegost
  • New Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:34 AM

Let me guess .... Dunlending Summon and a power against Ents ? The summons will stay permanantly or just vanished from some time ? Great job ,Kwen ! You put much time in your mod , frankly it will be huge ! (like the mod's name :p )

#3 Guest_Guest_vladimir_*_*

Guest_Guest_vladimir_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:12 PM

i was wondering when you will put some news:D and i must say that it will be such a great mod:D better than Elven Aliance(i hope)

#4 lordsan

lordsan
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:02 PM

looks great!

#5 Elric

Elric

Designer

• Hosted
  • 2,857 posts
  • Projects:Middle-Earth Expanded