• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:43 AM

If you look in my Update, at the bottom you will see the new spellbook Layout. Now you'll see that I have made a couple of new powers already, there are still some Mordor ones lingering. Which will be replaced with fresh, Isengard ones.

This is where I ask you guys, the community. To give me ideas on what new spellbook powers should be put in the mod.

What do you want to see?

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#2 Guest_Guest_vladimir_*_*

Guest_Guest_vladimir_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:14 PM

of curse wildmen:D sorry for my english:D

#3 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:43 PM

Already included... :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#4 yams in a can

yams in a can

Friend of the Right Side

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:43 AM

How about a Misty Mountain Orc summon?

Posted Image
To the professor, John Ronald Reuel Tolkien.

Posted Image
Posted Image

-yams in a can

#5 JUS_SAURON

JUS_SAURON

El Shaddai

• Members
  • 1,581 posts
  • Projects: BFME2 MOD - Power Of The Ring
  •   INI Coder

Posted 04 November 2010 - 12:57 AM

Saw the update .. The arrows show your attention to Detail :)

I would Dump the Summon Balrog for Avalanche
Similiar to ROTWK and Sarumsn did do something like this in LOTR at the High mountain Pass

I would move up Call the Horde and Replace Darkness with ...

Maybe ' Summon Wargs ' ... Single wargs like a Sentry Warg

Wait .. no Crebain :p I like those

Edited by JUS_SAURON, 04 November 2010 - 12:59 AM.

#6 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:15 AM

I planned on giving Saruman some sort of blizzard power, I was thinking of Charadras.

I plan on removing the mordor powers entirely, so Call the Horde, Darkness, and Balrog are the ones I'm focusing on replacing.

Crebain.. I struggle with how to do them, do I do the standard summon like the eye that everybody does, or find a new way to implement them..

#7 JUS_SAURON

JUS_SAURON

El Shaddai

• Members
  • 1,581 posts
  • Projects: BFME2 MOD - Power Of The Ring
  •   INI Coder

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:44 AM

I planned on giving Saruman some sort of blizzard power, I was thinking of Charadras.

I plan on removing the mordor powers entirely, so Call the Horde, Darkness, and Balrog are the ones I'm focusing on replacing.

Crebain.. I struggle with how to do them, do I do the standard summon like the eye that everybody does, or find a new way to implement them..

The standard's Fine .. its only a bunch of Birds anyhow

Maybe a passive Berserker power ..Berserkers gain 200% damage and 200% armour and 20 % Speed

You can also summon Warg riders to counter the Summon Rohirrim ' Good ' Have !

Or a ' Arcane Strength ' - All heroes are Healed 50% and have 10 sec invulnerability .. with new FX ofcourse ....

Then there's 'Curse the Woods ' - Target shrubbury / Trees and Drop a 'Ping' that damages / Poisons units over time ...

#8 TheFellowship

TheFellowship
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:12 AM

Well you could add a passive spell book power for Saruman, that would imitate something like Gondor's Gandalf the White Passive Spell,or you could have some kind of summon like a spell that summons a mini army of urks, and wargs.
Only those who seek failure will recive it, but those who seek success will only gain success.

#9 Spartan184

Spartan184

:)

• Project Team
  • 1,592 posts
  • Projects:Random Modding Projects
  •  Coder, Map.ini Coder, Mapper, and Beta Tester

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:53 AM

Ok, hear my idea or i'll slap you silly, ok theres gonna be a power called Fucken Saruman of Many Colors it upgrades his commandset and he gets 2 new powers.
Ok a power where Saruman clones himself and the clones are very weak but have high armor and low HP and have an unusable commandset so the other player just cant select and tell which is real or not.
The other is something to do with throwing hereos up in the air and spinning them and causing high damage to them.

Edited by Kwen, 06 November 2010 - 12:54 AM.

safsignature.png

#10 King Harlaus

King Harlaus
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:11 PM

Sorry to ask that , are they any news from the mod ? I'm eager to see more , even if I can wait longer . The previous stuff and the last one had impressed me a lot , so please respond quickly . :ermm:
"Life without a friend is like death without a witness."

#11 Guest_Annihilus_*

Guest_Annihilus_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:07 PM

Hello! I am new here. I would like to learn how to change spells like Isengard's Fuel The Fires with Evil Bombard and Dragon Strike with Rain Of Fire.

Thanks a lot for any help!

#12 Bofur

Bofur

The Bolicious One

• Hosted
  • 1,766 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Firstborn
  •  The Bolicious T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

I would recommend:
Checking out the various tutorials on the3rdage.net, as its a great site to learn from.
And either posting in a more relevant topic, as more people are likely to read it there.

left64_by_obsidianlake-d5ruayp.pngAotF.pngright64_by_obsidianlake-d5ruf44.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users