So, thinking I'd try to get together some voices for some, hopefully more, hopfully all heroes and units in the mod, I decided it was time to announce that I'm acctually trying to get it done.
Anyways, I'm going to have trouble coming up with all the cues for all heroes and units myself, so I thought I'd open up for everyone who wish to be able to suggest lines for different heroes and units.
It's possible I won't ever get any voices at all, but it's always nice to have a neat script available at any rate. So, down to buisness:
1. Suggestions for heroes are the most welcome, as I want each one to be as uniqe as possible, but there's a limit to have many different Attack "speeches" I can come up with
2. Units are of course welcome, so don't be afraid of suggesting lines for them.
3. It would be nice if you had as much as possible for that particular hero\unit you suggested, as to give him\them an overall flow. Like Eldaravir, he's cocky but a bit of a coward, despite being King of Gondor. Eranoth however is the honourable warrior, worth of being the Prince of Dol Amroth. He won't like to go back to camp, while Eldaravir is more likely to accept, or even suggest that.
4. A small list of desired mood and attitude:
- King Eldaravir is a cocky coward
- Eranoth is an honourable man
- King Éothain of Rohan, they are both honourable men
- Farin wants revenge after the sack of Erebor by Rhun
- King Brûdhan of Rhûn is a tyrant, leave-no-prisoners kinda guy
- Sâmeel is a ranger of Rhun with honour.
Everyone else, I leave their moods to you. Just remember that Gondor and Rohan's heroes are good, while Rhun and Harad's are evil. The good guys want peace, while the bad guys don't neccesarily want that.
5. Of course, units that are already in the game aren't in need of new voices. Even if it's a Rohan Militia, I don't care if they say Peasants. It's still pretty good
Also, humour and sarcasm is welcome, and references to other movies, books, series, real world events, people or even music is very welcome. I looove references to other things!
Here is a the basic layout of a hero\unit, with a basic example on every one. There's also a desired number, and I'd like to think of that as a minimum.
Edited by Lauri, 31 October 2010 - 05:42 PM.