#1 Vanguard

Vanguard

Modding Guru

• Hosted
  • 2,139 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor
  •  Stand Down Sir!

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:44 AM

Ok so some of you may be wondering "Oh god is he shutting it down again?" No I'm not, in fact I have been working on it, have just finished the Hydra that will replace the Hellbender, and will now need to work on the turrets that the Militia will have as I had previously posted before they will look like that. Now, here it comes the deciding that you, the player, must do. You have two choices, one is to include Sigma, which will affect all units in the way they expose the battlefield, or how fast they move depending on the weather. Or do you just want the mod out and not care about that. Please post what you desire. THIS WILL BE THE LAST RELEASE.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

- Vanguard

#2 THEEVERGOD

THEEVERGOD

I am TEG, bow down before me!

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Projects:The PR Mayhem Map Series. Currently on PR Mayhem 2
  •  The Almighty PR Unoffical Mapper, TEG!

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:58 PM

sorry I haven't been on much, uni and rl stuff, but I vote sigma, epically if this is to be the last release.
THEEVERGOD, Fear Me!

Posted Image

#3 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:44 PM

Since it'll be the last release, you might aswell add Sigma.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#4 onikenshin

onikenshin
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:32 PM

yes sigma.

Edited by onikenshin, 16 November 2010 - 08:33 PM.

Apparently... more people die every year by donkeys, then in plane crashes. To avoid death by a donkey, avoid donkeys, to avoid death by plane crash, avoid plan crashes! simple.

M4 is a single/3 round burst gun, it did not serve its role as a compact assault rifle for close quarters, so they made much greatness that is now known as the m4a1 which is so great it has automatic fire, and with that greatness came spray n pray.

M16A4 single/burst very accurate, moderate power, in close quarters, fix a bayonet, cuz you aint gonna hit crap with it.

#5 Pals7

Pals7
  • Project Team
  • 50 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor
  •  Amateur Mapper / Novice Modeler

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:50 PM

Sigma sounds epic. I say go for it
If you are looking for a specific map I've made, and cannot find it in the forum, feel free to PM me and ask for it.
Or, if you want me to try to make you a specific map. Feel free to PM me with the details on how you want it to look/work and I will do my best to make the map you're looking for.

#6 Guest_joe 6091_*

Guest_joe 6091_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:46 AM

why ai cannot fight with me......? i have the first decade.....?
cool mode........... thnks.............

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users