• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 yams in a can

yams in a can

Friend of the Right Side

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:17 AM

Can Rohirrim get a bonus against all other cavalry? These guys should be destroying all other cavalry, and even have an advantage over mounted heroes. THe exception is that the bonus does not work in mirrors. You guys have been mentioning all these heavy armored knights, but in BFME (series), armor has nearly always beat damage. Defensive Stance Gondor soldiers will beat Offensive Stance Gondor Soldiers.

I don't want Rohirrim to lose to any cavalry. Maybe a damage scalar should also be put on all other cavalry units vs Rohirrim.

Comments... ;)

Posted Image
To the professor, John Ronald Reuel Tolkien.

Posted Image
Posted Image

-yams in a can

#2 njm1983

njm1983

title available

• Project Team
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:42 AM

I believe.... That the plans for Rohan will have them be the "cavalry Faction" so naturally that would mean they beat all other cavalry types. But dont quote me on that. Naz always has the final say.

#3 Gfire

Gfire

Nuju

• Project Team
  • 2,173 posts
  • Projects:Finding My Way
  •  The Perfectionist

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:03 AM

I think Warg Riders need bonus to horse-cavalry if anything. It was described in great detail in the books how effective they were against horses. Cost-for-cost they should probably beat Rohirrim with spears, although with bows the Rohirrim might be more effective, and heroes would make all the difference.

Maybe Rohirrim could just get decelerated a lot by crush but a deal a ton of damage with both crushing and standard attack, thus being effective against other cavalry which rely more on crushing (heavy cavalry light knights.) Then in order to utilize the Rohirrim crush the glorious charge ability or something like that will really be necessary.
Greetings, community.

#4 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:29 AM

Uhm, what's with the Rohirrim obsession... :xcahik_: We already have a topic for this! ;)

*closed*

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users