camera zoom , starting money

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lukasz_pro

lukasz_pro
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:07 PM

hey all , plz can someone tell me how make more "zoom out" ? and more money on start ? i know there is BIG files editor but i cant remember name xD

plz help and sory for my bad english :sleep:

and how can i make 1680x1050 resolution ?

edit : i done this :D

Edited by lukasz_pro, 15 December 2010 - 12:35 AM.

#2 Arcadian Daze

Arcadian Daze

CAPSLOCK!

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:21 AM

its called finalbig.

and it should also allow you to get the quality to 1690X1050 but if you alter this you cant play online anymore(yes even if you just change the screen)

CAPSLOCK IS THE CRUISECONTROLL FOR COOL

DUDE I'M OGING TO BE 20 THATS THE OLDEST I HAVE EVER BEEN!!!

#3 Casojin

Casojin

Democracy not Dictatorship

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:13 AM

Incorrect. Customize resolution has no effect with online play at all. And you don't even need FinalBIG to change screen resolution.

In order to change to 1690x1050 you have to open options.ini inside ZH data folder within My Documents. There would be a line that indicate screen resolution. If you change that, then you can play with new resolution. But if you enter Options in ZH menu (inside the game) and accept any edit, the game would revert to the resolution specified in that Options menu (your new resolution cannot be selected there).

Or you can add -xres 1690 - yres 1050 to your generals.exe shortcut (like below).
"C:\<your path>\Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour\generals.exe" -xres 1366 -yres 768

Please also note that widescreen doesn't give you larger view. Widescreen resolution would make your graphic looks nicer but your vision is clipped. It's more like playing normal screen with top and bottom clipped off.

Edited by Casojin, 15 December 2010 - 06:15 AM.

CASOJIN

Posted Image

#4 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:40 AM

hey all , plz can someone tell me how make more "zoom out" ? and more money on start ? i know there is BIG files editor but i cant remember name xD

Hello, mismatches.

#5 rainmaker

rainmaker
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:03 PM

Hi all,

I would like to add that there is a trick in that on maps that have mountains, you scroll right over top of the mountain, then press 5 to adjust the zoom to your elevated location, then click on the mini-map or zoom back to lower lying land and voila, you have an extended view. Of course the next time that you use a hot key for a unit or building, or double-click a unit, it will go back to the regular view.

Nonetheless, it's a zoom-out trick, so there you go.

#6 lil tasman

lil tasman

CnC Mapper

• Hosted
  • 903 posts
  • Projects:Contra 008, Fallout Wars
  •  Contra 008 Wallpapers, Advertising and Maps. Fallout Wars AI Coding, Advertising, and Maps.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:57 PM

You might also be able to set a bigger zoom in worldbuilder by editing the skirmish map. Not sure about money though...
Amat Victoria Curam
Victory Loves Preparation

Posted Image

#7 NAALOSAR

NAALOSAR
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:03 AM

hey guys .. i love to help contra team .. and be one of your team.. i have so much ideas .. can i help?
I LOVE U ( CONTRA TEAMS ) ALL
:D
:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users