#1 KingElessar2384

KingElessar2384

Skill of a Ranger, Courage of a Warrior, Leadership of a King

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Projects:Reading the SEE Forum and other things
  •  SEE Guardian, Defender of the Good

Posted 18 December 2010 - 04:34 PM

Something I've noticed: I was playing MOTW and I had just got the AoTD and I attacked the Elven AI base and I got pwned within a minute of reaching the base; The mighty, undead army was defeated by Silverthorne Arrows!! Anyways, I think that you should buff the AoTD's armor making them immune to ALL, except Aragorn because as shown in the movies and stated by Tolkien; The AoTD could not be hindered or harmed by ANYONE, except for the King of Gondor. But at the same time Idk, find a way for all the other factions to hold out against them.
Thx
This day does not belong to one man, but to all, let us together rebuild this world, that we may share in days of peace.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Mordor Slayer

Mordor Slayer

SEE Marketing Manager

• Project Team
  • 1,424 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition

Posted 18 December 2010 - 05:22 PM

I don't think they need any kind of counter except Aragorn maybe, for the sake of the lore. You can't stop the balrog, you can't stop a summoned Smaug and you shouldn't be able to stop the army of the dead. That doesn't mean it should be able to destroy everything, but at least most normal units. Building damage should be low or none (like it is at the moment).

Edited by Mordor Slayer, 18 December 2010 - 05:23 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 KingElessar2384

KingElessar2384

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:54 PM

Yes, exactly, the building damage should the way it is ;) even if it takes an hour to destroy a building;) Maybe Aragorn could be recruited in the Inns for Lothlorien and Rohan (he's already in Gondor). I'm not sure if Aragorn was ever in Dwarven lands(besides Moria).
Thx
P.S: The Balrog can be stopped by Gandalf, or in my case, 100 trebuchets with Lightning sword and Istari light as a finisher :p

Edited by KingElessar2384, 18 December 2010 - 07:02 PM.

This day does not belong to one man, but to all, let us together rebuild this world, that we may share in days of peace.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:20 PM

SEE has never been balanced for Good vs Good or Evil vs Evil... =p

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#5 KingElessar2384

KingElessar2384

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:00 PM

Each faction has different strengths and strategies to counter each other. So basically Aragorn should only be able to attack, harm, or perhaps be resistant to the AoTD. Gandalf should able to inflict the most damage on the Balrog with Lightning Sword
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users