Different AI's?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Deathstriiker_*

Guest_Deathstriiker_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2010 - 09:08 PM

hello everyone on the Remix team, i have an odd issue that i cant seem to find the answer to in the forums... Me and a friend of mine run C&C TFD and like to occaisionly play LAN matches againest Ai's...and once we get a lobby ready we go to set the difficulty but for mine it displays Passive, Hard and Insane, but his still has Easy, Medium, and Hard.. and by comparison the Ai's play completely different. could it be an OS compatability issue or a missing file?

PS. we both have the same version on Remix and it will let us play againest each other just without the AI's

#2 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:00 PM

hello everyone on the Remix team, i have an odd issue that i cant seem to find the answer to in the forums... Me and a friend of mine run C&C TFD and like to occaisionly play LAN matches againest Ai's...and once we get a lobby ready we go to set the difficulty but for mine it displays Passive, Hard and Insane, but his still has Easy, Medium, and Hard.. and by comparison the Ai's play completely different. could it be an OS compatability issue or a missing file?

PS. we both have the same version on Remix and it will let us play againest each other just without the AI's

The problem is with the TFD version. You need to hand place your General.csf file and the SkirmishScripts.scb. There is a pinned topic with instructions on exactly how to do this.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#3 Guest_Deathstriiker_*

Guest_Deathstriiker_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:28 AM

The problem is with the TFD version. You need to hand place your General.csf file and the SkirmishScripts.scb. There is a pinned topic with instructions on exactly how to do this.

ahh thank you! much appreciated Pendaelose... oh and Merry Christmas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users